Modem doesnt work...SCREW THESE BSNL GUYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
hi guys
im using DNA-A211-1 modem (BSNL)...ok now..there are four lights completely...power, Inet, DSL, WLAN,...since three days except for the power light, all the other lights are off, i reset the modem a lot of times, didn't work, and removed all the cables and put them back that too didnt work, can any1 plz help me....im really pissed off...im using windows vista sp1.

i dont exist

^^^^^^^^^
last year i got a new connection from bsnl when i changed my place,i had the same problem if i try to configure the modem it will stop to respond and if i reset after that modem will go dead i changed three modems before i got frustrated and bought a new modem from d-link

better buy a new modem from outside those idiots in bsnl don't have any answer for this........

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I am also not able to configure your problem. :sad::confused:

Go here, it may help.........

*www.indiabroadband.net/bsnl-broadb...oes-off-not-able-get-constant-connection.html

x69x

We Need Freedom Again
hey hey wait , i think u see limited connectivity icon ??? in tray ??

its easy to config , just reply

well this is very true for most of us """ Right man in wrong place! """"

just confirm that your inserting right cable from splitter ( filter )to router ,

spliter gives out 2 outputs one for router ( ADSL ) n second for phone

just insert ADSl line in router , it will definitly shows link indicator , if it shows link indicator that means you are getting right signal.

if it doesnt show that indicator you just have to contact bsnl ,they have to connect a jumper to your telephone line from exchange MDF ( main distribution frame ) room.

and then you will get the link . sometime there is problem in usernames and passwords on the bsnl server which authorize your connection :D

now you just have to configure your connection

dont worryy we can do it simply just reply , i m here :D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
thanx for the replies guys, and x69x, dude i've removed and kept them back all the cables(adsl into the router)...may be about ten times....and it didnt work anytime. and the problem is byt the time i reach home from college, the customer service will be closed....**** screw these BSNL guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom