Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaudateju

Right off the assembly line
i have nokia 6233 my phone’s internal memory is shown 200kb only, where as there is nothing in my phone memory.
could anyone have the credit of helping me out telling the code for formating phone memory
email at: bhaudagopy@yahoo.co.in

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
why are u providing ur email here;
no one gonna mail u da answer. U shud visit this thread to get the answer, if ever u come back.

K

krazyfrog

There isn't any way to format a S40 phone like 6233 all by yourself. You can either get it flashed at a service centre or go to each folder through Gallery and delete the files yourself.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Nokia 6233 is supported on the Nokia Software Updater. You can try updating your firmware using it, or even reinstall your firmware.

This way, you would get all your free space back, but you will loose your contacts and calendar entries. So you would want to take a backup first.

OP
B

bhaudateju

Right off the assembly line
even after updating firmware i am unable to find any more memory than 400kb
as total internal memory

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Check out your messages folder. Did you save any song in your messages which you recieved via bluetooth or anything? Also, check out where all your images are situated. Are they on the phone memory.

Open your gallery and check where everythng is. Check the songs, the ringtones, the videos and the images. They should be the normal culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom