OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Re: The New Sony Xperia Phones launched at the MWC

Nice phones, what happened to Xperia S?
Umm nothing did!
Still there!
I just thought that it got announced a lil time back most people already know about it! :)
I think till now HTC One X is the best one....
Oh yes sir, it is!
But then again the suggestive pricing shows that it would cost around 47K!
Also it has been a long time since something interesting in the midrange segment has been released, all we see is phones 30K+ (Xperia S, ION, ONE X,S , pure view 808 , Optimus Vu, 3D Max etc.)

Not all people can afford these phones, you see :D
THATS Why the Xperia U if priced at the 17K mar will be a HUGE hit, cuz all we've seen @ MWC in that range are the uninteresting LG L series phone (dont remember the model no.) , the Galaxy Ace 2 (same old brick like Samsung design..... *Yaawwwwn*) and the HTC ONE V
The ONE V if not priced appropriately , like they did with the Sensation XL will be a huge FAIL
Simply because when you release a quadcore phone, people expect your midrange offerings to be atleast a Dual core!
The One V IF priced at the 14-15K mark, would sell well, but most probably it would not be, simply because of the Aluminium unibody design and the 'beats by dr.dre' audio.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Re: Mobile World Congress 2012 discussion thread

Damn I was waiting for samsung to announce S3 so I can buy it .. I will be buying new phone in next couple of months.. But to my disappointment no Interesting phones yet, which can be considered to Buy..

reniarahim1

Youngling
Main camera

* 41 MP sensor with PureView Pro imaging technology and Carl Zeiss optics
* Video resolutions: Full HD (1920x1080) 30fps [Default], HD (1280x720) 30fps, nHD (640x360) 30fps
* Slide Zoom: 4x1080p [Default], 6x 720p, 12x360p
* Frame rates supported: 15, 24, 25, 30fps
* Stereo High Amplitude Audio Capture (HAAC)

Video encoding: H264 High Profile Level 4.0, H263 / audio: 128 kbps, 48 kHz
Three shooting modes: Auto, Scenes, Creative
Integrated video editor for trimming video

Images and Videos looks really stunning Nokia 808 PureView video and camera samples emerge

clmlbx

Technomancer
guys Keep all discussion in one Thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/153249-mobile-world-congress-2012-discussion-thread.html

clmlbx

Technomancer
how is Adreno 225 GPU found in HTC one Variants ?

did any one checked Nokia 808 Full resolution Photos(3 images that are available)

I checked those & To me Quality is really Good

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Are the new Sony Phone's SoCs enough to compete with other 1 Ghz Dualcores?
I dont think they have been in any phone before these new ones!
Like will they be equal to the Optimus 2X's Tegra 2 SoC?

Mainak23

Journeyman

Umm nothing did!
Still there!
I just thought that it got announced a lil time back most people already know about it! :)

Oh yes sir, it is!
But then again the suggestive pricing shows that it would cost around 47K!
Also it has been a long time since something interesting in the midrange segment has been released, all we see is phones 30K+ (Xperia S, ION, ONE X,S , pure view 808 , Optimus Vu, 3D Max etc.)

Not all people can afford these phones, you see :D
THATS Why the Xperia U if priced at the 17K mar will be a HUGE hit, cuz all we've seen @ MWC in that range are the uninteresting LG L series phone (dont remember the model no.) , the Galaxy Ace 2 (same old brick like Samsung design..... *Yaawwwwn*) and the HTC ONE V
The ONE V if not priced appropriately , like they did with the Sensation XL will be a huge FAIL
Simply because when you release a quadcore phone, people expect your midrange offerings to be atleast a Dual core!
The One V IF priced at the 14-15K mark, would sell well, but most probably it would not be, simply because of the Aluminium unibody design and the 'beats by dr.dre' audio.

HTC One X will cost 47k?? OMG!!:shock:

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
OOOOPSS Sorry, My Bad! :D
GSMarena.com :
The flagship One X has a matching price tag of £492 (€580, $781, including VAT). The One S on the other hand, costs the easier to swallow £450 (€531; $715). HTC One V is dirty cheap compared to the two above with a £264 (€311; $420) price to go with its retro look.

So it will be around the 38K mark, still quite a lot.

But then again, its cheaper than the iPhone 4S.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

HTC One X will cost 47k?? OMG!!:shock:

No one seemed to have much of a problem with the 60k iPhone 4s :p
So its natural companies price new phones very high now :(

But price should come down soon enough :wink:

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
When people can buy a iphone 4S for 45k and Sensation XE and XL are available for 30-33k, I don't think 38k is huge a price for such an awesome phone.I think its worth it.
Apart from that this is the price at the time announcement so when it will come in local market I should be available for a lesser price.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
The Xperia U looks so good, I would do anything for it (as long as its legal, so dont expect me to Kill or steal)
I just hope it doesnt have any idiot flaw like the Death grip or Battery issues or Low build quality

tkin

Back to school!!
The Xperia U looks so good, I would do anything for it (as long as its legal, so dont expect me to Kill or steal)
I just hope it doesnt have any idiot flaw like the Death grip or Battery issues or Low build quality
Looks really nice, hows Sony support in India?

Top Bottom