Mobile Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi friends,

recently i lost my mobile....(which was precious 2 me)
bad thing is that i didn't have a mobile tracker....:x

I want 2 know why Nokia dont provide a default tracker....coz Samsung,LG
has this by default...

do Sony Ericsson has it?

what can nokia users do...to install it from 3rd party...

i need suggestions....

reddick

Mobile Freak
I lost my n73 loaded vid tracker...but there r min. Chances tht d app. Would work...3rd party apps wr nt tht trustworthy

Hi friends,

recently i lost my mobile....(which was precious 2 me)
bad thing is that i didn't have a mobile tracker....:x

I want 2 know why Nokia dont provide a default tracker....coz Samsung,LG
has this by default...

do Sony Ericsson has it?

what can nokia users do...to install it from 3rd party...

i need suggestions....

dude..............that mobile tracker made a minor difference...........!!

so no use...........and as the above1 said...........3rd party apps are not trustworthy !! :-(

Tamoghno

Padawan
mobile trackers dont actually work that great , but there are two default settings in Symbian nokia phone that may be somewhat useful.

First option is to set password and turn on the "as password when SIM changed option". Other option is to set a custom sms that can remotely lock your phone via SMS. you can atleast lock the phone and can force thief to use your SIM and if you're lucky maybe get back your phone by convincing thief that its going to be useless for him anyway.

But if the thief is pro , then he may just flash your phone , no matter what kind of security you have.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
mobile trackers dont actually work that great , but there are two default settings in Symbian nokia phone that may be somewhat useful.

First option is to set password and turn on the "as password when SIM changed option". Other option is to set a custom sms that can remotely lock your phone via SMS. you can atleast lock the phone and can force thief to use your SIM and if you're lucky maybe get back your phone by convincing thief that its going to be useless for him anyway.

But if the thief is pro , then he may just flash your phone , no matter what kind of security you have.

how to do the other option is it available only on symbian s60 or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom