Mobile deals + price updates by Digitians

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
which android tablet do you suggest ? i was hoping to upgrade to os 2.01 and then port android apps to the playbook

@007 the tablet is used.. :D

Ok I didn't see the used tag :-?.

You could buy Iball slide, comes for 13-14k and takes a sim card and has a USB port too, oh yeah you can plug your USB Wireless modem and hack the planet ;)

More here - iBall Slide. Enjoy the ride.

The bad about playbook is limitation of apps and you can't harness the full power if you don't have a blackberry, which kinda makes it partially useless...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
low res display

Well you could look for other Android based tabs then.
If you have made up your mind for Playbook, best is to look locally and haggle, just make sure you get the bill and warranty as some shopkeepers have a tendency to lure customers into buying grey market stuff and say "Don't worry, shall anything happen to the device feel free to come back to the shop **Only to get looted off your money**"

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i dont live in bangalore . i am visiting some relatives and thats why i need to get it here. so if you know some people / shops here then plz tell me
thanks

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
haha how true delhi dealers are crooks. i bought a 8gb sony mark pro duo 2 for 1800 from dealer in mumbai with bill in 2009 , and the same thing in delhi was retailing for 4200.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i plan to visit national market today to see the playbook if i find the right price i may buy it as i am coming back to delhi tomorrow

aroraanant

Explorer
I wanted to purchase incredible s or sensation using the e bay offer (I have the coupon). Can anyone suggest me whether sensation is worth the 4k premium??
i posted the query here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/155832-icredible-s-16-7k-vs-sensation-20-8k-one-go.html

Sensation has got better processor, bigger screen, better looks, Full HD video recording, bluetooth v3.0.
I think its worth the difference.

hi guys i am planning to buy a blackberry playbook 32gb in bangalore. Any idea where i could get it cheapest?> its retailing for around 17k in delhi and i saw cheapest on ebay was 15.5k , should i visit areas like national market? and which shop do you recommend there?
thanks

If you want to buy 32GB playbook then it from here, and try to apply 10% or 7.5& off coupon on it.You can have a look at 64Gb model here at the same time.
Otherwise I would suggest you to buy ipad 2 for around 21-22k,its totally worth it and is better than playbook

aroraanant

Explorer
Bro I have mentioned that Sensation is better than Incredible S.
If we talk about desire S and Neo V, then Desire S has more ram,better build quality, and better data connectivity/speed(but it doesn't matter) on the other hand Neo V has got HDMI port, dedicated camera key. Build quality is of major concern and as well as the ram so I think one must pick Desire S but considering the difference in cost in Incredible S and desire S is less than 1k one must go for Incredible S

Raccoon

Journeyman
Hmm, I see. Incredible S sure seems to be the best option amongst these. I guess its got the best camera amongst these 3 too. Wish the Neo was available in India. It has the best cam.

Artemis

The Last Puff
So I'm planning to buy the Explorer.
I tried the GADGET600 coupon code on Tradus but it showed up as an invalid coupon.

You guys have any alternative coupon?

Are normal street prices any lower than this?

aroraanant

Explorer
Hmm, I see. Incredible S sure seems to be the best option amongst these. I guess its got the best camera amongst these 3 too. Wish the Neo was available in India. It has the best cam.

Yes the camera is very good, and dual led flash is awesome.

bond_bhai

Broken In
Last i heard, You can run Android apps on Playbook. Check this link for more details -
DIY How To Sideload Android Apps on PlayBook 2.0 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Not sure how good/bad it is!! Also, What do you guys think about Micromax Tablet?! 6K with Android ICS, 1.2GHz Proccy etc...

aroraanant

Explorer
Samsung Galaxy Note available for 29.5k here, use code- CASHBACK2500 and also get freebies worth Rs5288 which include sennheiser headphones and a flip cover

HTC Desire S available for 15.5k at ebay here, you guys can use some coupon to lower down the price some more.
Go and grab it.
Specially for people looking for a phone around 15k, its the best phone in the price bracket

aroraanant

Explorer
People interested in buying S3 can get it from shopclues.com for 35.5k

The price is after applying a coupon.
But unfortunately the phone is sold out right now.

Top Bottom