Mobile Budget 4K

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
1. Budget?
2. Display type and size?
At least 2.4"3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
Bar

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any reputed brand with reliability and great after sale support under warranty period
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
QWERTY first priority if not need other way to type easy
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Normal 2MP good quality
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Can'y tell at low budget
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
At least EDGE but 3G prefer
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
If I got under that budget lol
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Calling>Multimedia>SMS/Internet>Gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
No idea cos of limited budget
12. Any other info that you want to share
Nothing now

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Have a look at this, flipkart will even refund your money in one month if you didn't like this phone.

NexGen

Broken In
My father uses nokia asha 200 which comes around 3800 now. its pretty good phone. net on airtel 2g network is pretty good. Music is nice. Camera above average, battery life good, downloaded few wallpapers from nokia store and it downloaded at nice speed. Only issue is it doesnt support whatsapp messenger.

Also nokia x2-01 is one of the best options in this price range. It supports whatsapp messenger. I havent used x2-01 but reviews from experts n users across many sites are positive about this phone.

lr7745

Broken In
+1 for the Asha 200. Doesn't have 3G, but a damn good phone for everything else. A lot of my friends as well as my relatives have it, and I have used it quite a lot. Or if you don't need a dual sim, look for the single sim Asha 201, it'll be cheaper.

NexGen

Broken In
+1 for the Asha 200. Doesn't have 3G, but a damn good phone for everything else. A lot of my friends as well as my relatives have it, and I have used it quite a lot. Or if you don't need a dual sim, look for the single sim Asha 201, it'll be cheaper.

Buddy ive checked user reviews about asha201 n they arent positive compared to asha 200. So i think OP should opt for asha200 as the diff between the both is hardly 200-250 rupees.

lr7745

Broken In
Buddy ive checked user reviews about asha201 n they arent positive compared to asha 200. So i think OP should opt for asha200 as the diff between the both is hardly 200-250 rupees.

Is it so? I dunno, I've only used the 200 and can vouch that it has a decent camera and typing on it is a breeze...:-D

NexGen

Broken In
Is it so? I dunno, I've only used the 200 and can vouch that it has a decent camera and typing on it is a breeze...:-D

Same here:-D ive also only used my fathers asha 200 and can Assure OP that its ossum phone in this range. Also ive checked asha201 reviews on net which are not much positive:-D so OP must not risk to opt 201 i think.

Last edited:
OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks u all for ur replies guys!
I was thinking about Nokia 200 Dual SIM too.
It lacks 3G.
Thought we always have to pay extra for brand name.
I tried to find locally Nokia X2-01 but failed and not getting Nokia 200 below 4K.
I'm from Kolkata.
Please someone tell me good shop so I can get any of the above mobile at decent price.
I'm not leaning to any online shop cos see no advantage there same high price and X2-01 out of stock every where.
First I was thinking to gamble to non reputed brad like Micromax but I pass cos I will not get 4" IPS screes+3G+GPS @4K. :p

lr7745

Broken In
I don't think you're going to get X2-01 in Kolkata now, it's a quite old model. But you might want to check out the Asha 205, which looks like its successor in the style department. And you can get the Asha 200 almost in any decent store. And if you absolutely need 3G, look at the C2-01.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yea,I guess X2-01 hard to find.
Though I though someone with good experience from Kolkata suggest good mobile shop at Chandni where I might get old Nokia.
But,all are Online lover these days. :p
Now,I wanna know best price for Nokia 200.
I liked the Green one. :D

Last edited:

doom2010

Journeyman
Before buy Just check this model - Huawei U5510
It has 650 Mhz processor, 512 MB RAM, 2.4 inch screen,WiFi...
Specifications : Huawei U5510 - Full phone specifications

Check the review :Huawei U5510-Review

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I almost closed my my just need to put off my glasses. :p
I mean I looking for best deal/price.
Went to check for at local shops(Ranikuthi Kolkata) but no one wanted to sell at 3.8K.
But you know Nokia 201 got 265K Color but Single SIM.
And Nokia 200 65K color Dual SIM.
Thought rest of spec same and price low for Nokia 201 too.

Thanks u guys for ur replies!
@tkin
Do you I can get old model Nokia X2-01 at Chandni ?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I almost closed my my just need to put off my glasses. :p
I mean I looking for best deal/price.
Went to check for at local shops(Ranikuthi Kolkata) but no one wanted to sell at 3.8K.
But you know Nokia 201 got 265K Color but Single SIM.
And Nokia 200 65K color Dual SIM.
Thought rest of spec same and price low for Nokia 201 too.

Thanks u guys for ur replies!
@tkin
Do you I can get old model Nokia X2-01 at Chandni ?
There is one shop in chandni, forgot name, opposite of railton, ask someone there.

Top Bottom