mobile 20k max..plz help

max8824

Broken In
hello i m looking for a mobile ..priced arnd 20k..
plz suggest me a phone..android..windows..anything

better display..battery, processr.. are among my priorities...
thanx..

aroraanant

Explorer
If you are ok with single core then I would suggest you to look our for HTC Desire S for 20-21k apart from that Samsung Galaxy R is the one you should look out for(but it is not available anywhere right now and where it is available they are charging a higher price for that).

tusharkeshri

Broken In
I bought SGR on 19 feb in delhi .it xost around 23.5 k plus 8 gb sd card and screen protector and the bill. this is really a excellent phone for all purposes bt battery is a bit weak though.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
Congrats for your new purchase...
If you could post a review about the same then it would be really helpful for the other people who are planning to buy a phone in that budget

rajeevk

Journeyman
I don't know why but as soon as Galaxy R's price dropped, it became Out of Stock everywhere. Anyways it is a decent phone but battery is little weak.

Soumik

Padawan
If you can wait for a month, at around 22K (rumoured), SGS Advanced should be coming (again not sure of it will get light in India). Its should ideally have better battery life and better GPU than Tegra 2 powered SGR and O2X.
Else, finding these 2 from local dealers would be best option. You may get some good bargains too.
As for single core ones, really read the reviews of MWC... Ppl are calling dual core mobiles as mid range! At 20K i doubt we should buy anything new(with single core) which the global critics would call an entry level device :p.

masterkd

Padawan
SGR is really tough to find..after searching around 20 local stores I found one and the shopkeeper was asking for 24k, not a penny less..waiting for some other option @20k..if OP can find SGR for 20k that should be instant buy!!

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
I dont know why anyone except Ravi is not recommending the LG Optimus 2x. Its Tegra2 based, dual core, 512MB ram, 4 inch (NOVA OR AMOLED not sure), back 8MP FULLHD cam, front facing 1.3 MP video calling cam, and what not? It beats Galaxy SII in some synthetic tests and in gaming performance, but lacks only in CPU intensive apps but that too by a very very small margin (around 500 pts, GS2 was 3500 and LGO2x was 2900 something).
Also, LG Optimus 2x is priced around 20K and is easily available, ill be buying it ASAP after my 12th Boards this month... :D

Top Bottom