Mms Thru Airtel Mobile Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral_stroke

Right off the assembly line
:(hiii guys....i am using airtel mobile office thru my nokia 6630 in kolkata ....please tell me how to send mms thru mo???ther r many access points....mobile office,live messaging,airtel mms.....how to send mms and by which?thanks in advance

assasin

Banned
U hav to subscribe to MMS service to send MMS.The access pt is Airtel MMS.AFAIK charges for prepaid : A2A = Rs.3,Airtel to Others = Rs.5
Postpaid : Montly subscription charge of Rs.99,sending is free.U can send unlimited MMS.

OP
cerebral_stroke

cerebral_stroke

Right off the assembly line
assasin said:
U hav to subscribe to MMS service to send MMS.The access pt is Airtel MMS.AFAIK charges for prepaid : A2A = Rs.3,Airtel to Others = Rs.5
Postpaid : Montly subscription charge of Rs.99,sending is free.U can send unlimited MMS.

i call cc they said that in mo everything(also mms) is included....do i need to subscribe that mms service alongside already activated mo?

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
MO and MMS r 2 different services.... tell them that u need to activate MMS n also need the settings...

assasin

Banned
cerebral_stroke said:
i call cc they said that in mo everything(also mms) is included....

Most of these CC ppl r real blokes.They dont even know wats the latest things on offer and they dont hav a clear conception of VAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom