axes2t2

I am a cat
Join us on multiplayer :)

surely..can we do a survival multiplayer or just creative ?

and this game is like breath of fresh air from that Noob Warfare 3.

Feels like the sweet smell of wet soil when the first rains fall in June :D

sygeek

Technomancer
surely..can we do a survival multiplayer or just creative ?

and this game is like breath of fresh air from that Noob Warfare 3.

Feels like the sweet smell of wet soil when the first rains fall in June :D
Add me and nipun on steam. Nipun hosts the server.

dopeknight

Broken In
Hey Guys, I searched for people from India playing Minecraft never found any, but now I'm so eager to play with you people on multiplayer. But my exams are going on, will start playing from 31st !
Been on Minecraft since Alpha, and I Love it! Its the most epic game ever if u really get into it..

sygeek

Technomancer
Hey Guys, I searched for people from India playing Minecraft never found any, but now I'm so eager to play with you people on multiplayer. But my exams are going on, will start playing from 31st !
Been on Minecraft since Alpha, and I Love it! Its the most epic game ever if u really get into it..
Great! Add us up on steam :)

sygeek

Technomancer
Where did you people buy minecraft from :D
minecraft.net?

Of course I'm not going to answer in your context :p. Other than me, everyone above has just downloaded it.

Edit: Since no one's uploading any pictures, here's a recent screenshot from my zombie xp grinder:

*i.imgur.com/NohiV.png

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
*i.imgur.com/NohiV.png

And you've still not told me how to make one.. Is it like a monster tower, which has many floors, designed in such a way that if someone falls down he can't go up and it finally leads them to lava?

sygeek

Technomancer
And you've still not told me how to make one.. Is it like a monster tower, which has many floors, designed in such a way that if someone falls down he can't go up and it finally leads them to lava?
Hmm, come on up on steam. I'll make one with the surface skeleton dungeon.

Top Bottom