Mine music video which was copyrighted to Ht Mobile(HindustanTimes) now it shows BMI - Broadcast Mu

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Mine music video which was earlier copyrighted to Ht Mobile(hindustan times) now it shows BMI - Broadcast Music Inc
How it shows Licensed to YouTube by BMI - Broadcast Music Inc Who transfered rights to them

Only 1 video was showing BMI - Broadcast Music In , other video is showing Ht Mobile which is correct
I am producer of this audio and video plus main male model also
Worried because It is sung by Famous bollywood singer vinod rathod and sanjeevani bhelande
vinod rathod sang so many songs for shahrukh khan and sanjeevani sang all songs but of one movie only of vindu vinod chopra producer

i am not pasting youtube link here otherwise people will say i am posting this topic for promoting mine music videos , if u want link u can see mine website amit02 . com
will post screenshot also if neccessary
Just want to know why this happened i dont want to fight or argue with music company

Category Music
Song Aaya Hai Dulha Dulhan Le Jayega
Artist Vinod Rathor, Sanjeevani Bhelnde
Licensed to YouTube by BMI - Broadcast Music Inc.

Move this topic to correct caterory if i post in wrong caterory

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, looks like you are a victim of Youtube's broken copyright claim system. You can try appealing to youtube and keep your fingers crossed. But know that unless you are a A-grade youtube celebrity or a huge media company, Youtube doesn't generally give a damn about you.

PS: You should consider formatting your post a bit.

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Contact Ht mobile,may be they have some kind of deal with BMI.
ok thanks but they cant have deal alone as i own copyrights, they cant do without mine written permission
but can it has ht mobile and bmi both in copyright if yes i have no problem
but because ht mobile was removed in youtube copyright and bmi was put , i have problem as earnings will go to bmi not ht mobile

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Well, looks like you are a victim of Youtube's broken copyright claim system. You can try appealing to youtube and keep your fingers crossed. But know that unless you are a A-grade youtube celebrity or a huge media company, Youtube doesn't generally give a damn about you.

PS: You should consider formatting your post a bit.
but it was ht mobile for so many months why it changed to bmi
even i have content id claim of video (heads up not copyright strike) i put on mine own youtube channel and it still says claim by ht mobile
but when i play trailer i mean video it says bmi . so in content id claim it is still ht mobile but in youtube video when people play video it says bmi only
i have put trailer of video before it is offically released by them

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
It says this on jiosaavn . com which is correct audio is copyrighted to me (Amit Agarwal) as i am producer then only video rights i have given to them then how BMI came in copyrights or license to youtube by them (BMI)
This way they (BMI) will claim earnings from all places including youtube which will be wrong

Aaya Hai Dulha Dulhan Le Jayega (Ahddlj) by Vinod Rathod · 5:21
Released Mar 6, 2018
2018 Amit Agarwal --- Jiosaavn site says mine name

it was released on jiosaavn before i signed deal with music company. music company released / Published on Apr 13, 2018

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am not familiar with legal contracts but may be there is some clause that allows HT mobile to share some degree of copyright with others.May be the earnings don't go to BMI & instead majority portion goes to HT mobile which is then shared with you. I think you need professional legal advice for this situation.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Seems like some misunderstanding, you should contact Ht mobile and check whether they licensed it out to BMI.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I understand you are in a predicament and under a lot of stress but please format your post properly, especially the incorrect usage of "mine". It was really difficult to understand.
Your next step should be to write a clear and concise letter detailing the violation to your intellectual property. Please do not make such grammar mistakes in that email

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
I understand you are in a predicament and under a lot of stress but please format your post properly, especially the incorrect usage of "mine". It was really difficult to understand.
Your next step should be to write a clear and concise letter detailing the violation to your intellectual property. Please do not make such grammar mistakes in that email
it is mine music video , producer and male model is me (video and audio both) .
i gave written agreement on stamp paper to music company, after that only they released it
yes it is mine only brother because i am producer i have given rights to them to release it, not sold rights
selling full rights is different and giving releasing rights is different ( i gave releasing rights)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check your contract agreement,legal contracts usually are tricky with all their fine prints.May be it is like they too can further transfer it for release purpose even if original rights are still with you.Have you confirmed that BMI is getting money from youtube for your video,if not then I don't think it matters(or may be BMI is just releasing the video for their own promotion but money is still going to HT mobile in the end).

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Check your contract agreement,legal contracts usually are tricky with all their fine prints.May be it is like they too can further transfer it for release purpose even if original rights are still with you.Have you confirmed that BMI is getting money from youtube for your video,if not then I don't think it matters(or may be BMI is just releasing the video for their own promotion but money is still going to HT mobile in the end).

if money is going to ht mobile then no problem as HT mobile are handling that particular music company videos i mean content id of all videos.
Yes there's was 8 page contract of that music company which i did not signed.
i signed 1 page contract typed by me on stamp paper and sent them stating u have rights only for youtube , tv and radio only . audio rights will remain with amit agarwal only forever .
THIS Was Previous

Song Aaya Hai Dulha Dulhan Le Jayega
Artist Vinod Rathor, Sanjeevani Bhelnde
Licensed to YouTube by HT Mobile (on behalf of xxxxxxxx Cassettes)
NOW Licensed to YouTube by BMI - Broadcast Music Inc.

(on behalf of xxxxxxxx Cassettes) gone where even if BMI licensed now

i did signed contract with T-series for feb 2019 video (another video) that is produced by me also starting me also in it . they gave approx 15 page contract for producer to sign i signed all papers without reading all pages as it was FULL RIGHTS to tseries . they can use audio or video like they want anywhere and without full rights they wont be releasing mine music video

Last edited:
OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Licensed to YouTube by BMI - Broadcast Music Inc
but in content id claim on youtube CLAMANT it is still HT Mobile

see both pictures. please see this is trailer screenshots not full music video screenshots. trailer do have video and audio matching ofcourse as it is trailer

Attachments

• Clipboard01 Ahddlj Trailer 2.jpg
    Clipboard01 Ahddlj Trailer 2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Clipboard01 Ahddlj Trailer 3.jpg
    Clipboard01 Ahddlj Trailer 3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 101

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
BMI must be having some deal with either HT mobile or T-series(may be that 15 page contract say any video you starred in will also belong to them irrespective of whether you already gave partial rights to any other party before).

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
BMI must be having some deal with either HT mobile or T-series(may be that 15 page contract say any video you starred in will also belong to them irrespective of whether you already gave partial rights to any other party before).

yes may be BMI must be having deal, i asked music company today why it is changed from Ht mobile to BMI , they will reply soon

No Tseries video is different and it was released on 10 feb 2019 , they hold full rights now after i signed there 15 page contract and it says Licensed to YouTube by Tseries

Top Bottom