Microsoft says it 'will kill Sony at E3 - LMao !

funskar

Padawan
Microsoft says it 'will kill Sony at E3 - LMao :rofl:

Microsoft’s global director of marketing Craig Davidson has bullishly claimed that it will ‘kill Sony at E3,’ and that its Xbox One console will turn heads at the Los Angeles-based event.

Speaking to IGN Spain (translated via Google), Davidson commented, “Xbox One will surprise the world during E3,” before adding, “We will kill Sony at E3.”

Sony and Microsoft will be out in full force at L.A. early next month, where it is confirmed PlayStation 4’s hardware will be showcased for the first time. Meanwhile, Microsoft is also promising to reveal a slew of exclusives for its next-generation home console.

*techday.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2013/06/call-of-duty-4-call-of-duty-4-697661_1280_800/287052897.jpg

Source

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Microsoft says it 'will kill Sony at E3 - LMao :rofl:

Microsoft’s global director of marketing Craig Davidson has bullishly claimed that it will ‘kill Sony at E3,’ and that its Xbox One console will turn heads at the Los Angeles-based event.

Speaking to IGN Spain (translated via Google), Davidson commented, “Xbox One will surprise the world during E3,” before adding, “We will kill Sony at E3.”

Sony and Microsoft will be out in full force at L.A. early next month, where it is confirmed PlayStation 4’s hardware will be showcased for the first time. Meanwhile, Microsoft is also promising to reveal a slew of exclusives for its next-generation home console.

*techday.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2013/06/call-of-duty-4-call-of-duty-4-697661_1280_800/287052897.jpg

Source

That's CoD Ghosts?

Oh... no, it's CoD4. ;)

heidi2521

Padawan
According to rumours MS is bribing pubs to show the Xbone/360 versions of multi-plat games. MS back to its cheap tricks and shitty tactics.

Empirial

Youngling
Can't say about Sony but I can surely kill Craig Davidson in 5 mins. All I need to do is eat 4 Muli ke Parathe+Red Chilly Pickle & then spend 5 mins with Craig in an Elevator :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I think the Xbone exclusives can't surpass even the old-gen epic, The Last of Us. <- This game right here is a milestone. Darn.

Krow

Crowman
Please keep language in check. We don't have much patience with unnecessary use of swearwords. Sets a bad example for newbies.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
whatever anyone says in the end its the sales that matter and i think MS is doing a very good job.........(as far its sales is concerned)

Top Bottom