Microsoft Office Live Workspace - Beta Release Could Be Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Microsoft Office Live Workspace, a service that lets you upload Office documents and PDFs online, could be nearing a beta release.
That’s quite a possibility because the Office team just made a public release of Office Live connector - an add-in that allows you to download and save Office documents directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs to your online Office Live Workspace account. See screenshot.

*www.labnol.org/assets/images/OfficeLiveWorkspace_B541/downloadofficelive.png

Get the Office Live Add-in for Microsoft Office. You can apply for Microsoft Office Live Workspace here.

Source

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
^^ nice thx for the info .Applying at workspace...
btw: this forum is getting Funny and funnier these days :D
u know y ? ;)

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Another steps easier for people to migrate to Linux, now they don't have to crib about not being able to use MS Office :D :D

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Cyrus_the_virus said:
Another steps easier for people to migrate to Linux, now they don't have to crib about not being able to use MS Office :D :D
office live does not oppen in ff 2.0.0.10 unless agent switcher to ie is used ;)

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
iMav said:
office live does not oppen in ff 2.0.0.10 unless agent switcher to ie is used ;)
Are you telling me that MS is going to gamble by not introducing support for the second largest used browser in the world?:rolleyes: If so, then they aint going to get any business except for the MS loyalists, it's going to be a failure with these kind of monopolistic behaviour. This is not an OS war but the most basic requirement of anything online! Being compatible across browsers.

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
I can affirm to that...Microsoft is so going down the drain...and what pisses me off is that we are getting more and more locked in to Vista as time goes on. Here in Switzerland, a lot of extra services in the network don't work unless you use Internet Explorer, mostly because the network is running some Microsoft software which refuses to load in Firefox...and don't even get me started on effing Vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom