MicroSDHC for Optimus One

pushkaraj

In the zone
Hi guys,

I recently bought the Optimus One and now wish to go for 16 GB microsd card. I wish to know if class 10 cards are available and if yes, how much would they cost. If the price difference is huge, then i will have to settle for a class 6. Also, which of these brands should i opt for: Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend?

Hi guys,

I recently bought the Optimus One and now wish to go for 16 GB microsd card. I wish to know if class 10 cards are available and if yes, how much would they cost. If the price difference is huge, then i will have to settle for a class 6. Also, which of these brands should i opt for: Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend?

Class 10 are not available easily, and they are costlier too. Go for 16gb class 4/6 which ever is available. I never cared about brands, got one kingston through ebay which is working well.

^^ what is the rate for such card of 4Gb capacity?

you asking about class 6/10 ? I am not sure about those.

I bought a class 4 card 4gb for 400rs if I remember :D. 8gb class 4 for 695 through ebay and 16gb class 4 for 1,550rs locally. Kingston/sandisk etc- they all fall in same price but I prefer kingston.

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
Thanks for the replies guys :)

I think i will settle for a class 6 card. Found a Transcend one for 1.5k on ebay .. well under my budget ...

atin

Broken In
Dude just FYI I purchased a class 6 8 GB card (A-Data Turbo) from play-asia for 900.

You may wanna check it out.

Digging an old thread guys:D

Anyway, you can get class 6 sandisk/kingston for 500-600 bucks. Google discount and ebay :D

Top Bottom