Micromax Funbook

ankit360

Journeyman
Re: Micromax launches their first ICS 4 tablet

I m hoping that price will come down once they stop bundling USB dongle

Cilus

laborare est orare

I don't know whether you guys have overlokked it or not, this Micromax tablet does not have calling facility. It is like HCM Me tablet, available around 11K where you can't make call as it does not support SIM function as well as external 3G dongle for calling. Only 3G Internet can be used
Check the Letsbuy link provided by Tenida in the 1st post. Calling Not Supported is the 1st line of its highlighted feature set.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Well, I know its doesn't come up with 3G or Sim inbuilt within the tablet. But at 6.5K price , this feature is not possible for micromax to give. Although calling is supported through skype or gtalk.
Forget MM Funbook you will also not find any 3G sim supported tablet within 10-18k range either. Samsung Galaxy Tab 620, Samsung Galaxy Tab 680 supports 3G sim but they costs around 26-28K which is not at all VFM.
Only three tablet supports calling facility ;)
*www.flipkart.com/mobiles/tablet/ta...Sg--&ref=22d42953-ed8c-4aed-973a-d3dd8fa9be03

[YOUTUBE]cHsu__FqEQs[/YOUTUBE]

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Just because a tab supports 3g sim does not mean it has calling facility.. My bro has a XOOM 3G + Wifi version.. It does not support calling nor does it support native video calling with front camera.. the 3g is just for internet..
Same thing with the galaxy tabs

I do hope that this tab will support more internet dongles in the future, especially Micromax's own USB Dongles

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Called up MM CC, they said, it'll be launched in the market in 2-3 days, it is only available online as of now! :p
I am tempted to take it, i hope tenida gets it today itself :p

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back

Just got a call from BlueDart DHL,delivering it today at my door.......... HAPPY ME!!!!!
Thank God i didnt got Ubislate+/aakash2 whtever.............

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Just got a call from BlueDart DHL,delivering it today at my door.......... HAPPY ME!!!!!
Thank God i didnt got Ubislate+/aakash2 whtever.............

FANTASTIC! Waiting for a quick review by tonight :p

From where did you buy it ? Link plz ;)

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

Cool Then Before Tendia You Would Be The First To Get The Tab

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

whoever gets it, please review and post your comments here, i am eagerly waiting for this....

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Thank God i didnt got Ubislate+/aakash2 whtever.... .........

Congrats in advance buddy. You bought it from ncarry, ebay or snapdeal?

Orionz

WTH ....guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it here in my hands.......... A BRAND NEW MICROMAX FUNBOOK WITH ICS
.had ordered it frm SANPDEAL.COM on 7th April (last Saturday).

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

So, snapdeal is lot faster in shipping the funboook ..nice. Show us some pics of ur new tab :))

Orionz

I dont knw how to upload this image and vid stuff but lemme try......

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/2715/photo0113k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

You dont need to post the pics with id buddy :)
just upload the pics (1024*768reso.) in imgur: the simple image sharer and copy the bb code here. simple .. :)

Orionz

*img818.imageshack.us/img818/4402/photo0114ym.jpg

I think i am not the write guy for reviewing guyz.....Tenida its ur Job buddy,I hope u'll get ur 1 very soon!!!!!!

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Note:(A) Activation and Delivery of Tata Docomo Photon+ postpaid connection will be done through Tata Teleservices stores/call centre at a fee of Rs. 500 for processing and handling which is to be borne by the customer.

Note: (B) Only Tata Docomo Photon+ Data cards are compatible with Micromax Funbook.

via SnapDeal :p

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Orionz;1626090[SPOILER said:
]

I think i am not the write guy for reviewing guyz.....Tenida its ur Job buddy,I hope u'll get ur 1 very soon!!!!!!

Ok I will do the review, but first show more pics of MM funbook. If you can post in this link. :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-480.html#post1625911

You are first in TDF who got this tab. Congrats :razz:

Top Bottom