Micromax Funbook

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Updated review from iGyaan.
Micromax Funbook update , HD Video, Audio, Benchmarks and Games - iGyaan - YouTube
The review shows, lots of lags and unresponsive hardware buttons, though i havnt faced such issues regularly, once or twice being exceptions.

PS : Do check out, Tech Guru on CNBC Awaaz, next week, they'll be reviewing the Funbook!

Charley

Just Do It
Btw funbook seems tp be laggy sometimes, but I can understand, its default problem of Android ;)

But I'm happy about the performance of video!! Full HD videos works flawlessly, I'm amazed to see that it doesn't even lag while forwarding seek bar which even doesn't works flawlessly in vlc in many great configurations!

Did you buy Black or Grey model ?

Snapdeal / Ebay.

SP has the grey model, do you recommend using that site ?

batman

Broken In
I ordered my funbook from snapdeal.Should get it by next week.Is there any case/pouch that can be used with this tablet?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well few members ordered it from snapdeal. But personally I don't trust snapdeal for products. For coupons it's fine. But many members faced problem with products.

So it's up to you.

@Charley Black Model.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Yea, I saw that one.

But do you recommend buying from Snapdeal ?

I called up the customer care one day regarding an issue, so the question they asked me is, where did you buy tha tablet from, nCarry or Snapdeal!!

May be that answers the legit-ability of Snapdeal, even it was a first time for me, getting the tab from Snapdeal, but it was worth it. I had also ordered from ebay, got my money refunded in about 7-8 days, as the seller could not dispatch the product coz of unavailability!

And moreover you get an option for COD.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Any compatible ones available in the market?..Technically speaking we may able to use the pouch/carry case for any 7 inch tablet right?

I had tried, Galaxy tab and reliance tab covers(both 7"), mmfb is slightly bigger, doesnt fit it sadly, still looking for a good cover!

you must have tried multiple dongle with micromax funbook. When I'm connecting my MTS mblaze, nothing is happening. I configured APN also with #777 and other setting. When saving, no error message is coming but APN is not coming in list. Any suggestion?

Hey folks anyone bought Carry case for Micromax Funbook. If yes, which one??

GadgetGeek

Right off the assembly line
Hey folks, I am missing the stock ICS photo gallery on my micromax funbook. Can somebody please confirm that this is the case with all funbooks?

Also, is there a way to get back the stock ICS gallery?

Top Bottom