Mercenaries 2 doesnt run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I just installed "Mercenaries 2" and tried to run it but every time I try running it, it gives an error saying "Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is unable to continue due to insufficient RAM (610 MB required)".

I have 2 GB RAM with 1.2 GB free and still this error pops up every time. I tried reinstalling the game, even created a virtual memory of 4 GB but still the problem persists.

Why is this happening and how can I get rid of this. I am on Windows XP SP3, Intel C2Q 6600, 2 GB RAM, XFX 8600GT GFX.

Please help.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Strange.I never got this error.Infact it works fine for me.Almost 45% through the game as well.

Anyway was just browsing & found similar complaints about it on the Pandemic boards as well.Googled up & got one method:
*www.pandemicstudios.com/community/viewtopic.php?id=9686

Try this out.:)

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Strange.I never got this error.Infact it works fine for me.Almost 45% through the game as well.

Anyway was just browsing & found similar complaints about it on the Pandemic boards as well.Googled up & got one method:
*www.pandemicstudios.com/community/viewtopic.php?id=9686

Try this out.:)

Thank you soooooooo much... It worked man... Thanks again...

blackmore15

Right off the assembly line
Hey im having a problem as well, i can play the game just fine but every 20 mins or so, i get a error saying something caused the game to be closed and it quits out automaticly Please help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom