Men Will Be Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Men will be Men, no matter even if they are in blue. Check The attached pic.:p
Reminded me of college days.:D
Imagine this Pic published on front page as a headline in all leading newspapers saying "Pervert Indian Cricket Team":p:p:)):grin:

*img178.imageshack.us/img178/4411/nonamefg3.th.jpg

Last edited:
OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I had to reduce the size to upload here. The original size is more clear , with yuvraj trying to get the best glimpse without getting noticed. Noticed Sachin ??? lagta hai , sach mein buddha ho gaya hai...haha.
EDIT: Original pic posted.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
yes saw this 2day on Times of India. I wonder any news channel showed it as "Breaking News"?

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hey..It is just a still taken in a fraction of a second..Anyway, the more disgusting part is her autograph hunt in the middle of the whole function. Ishant Sharma should have pointed his finger "outside" this time...

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i get to see much more than that everyday in college.lol.seriously that girl was well dressed.if only their tops are made like us there wouldn't be a prob.

sach got away with this one

blackpearl

The Devil
I had to reduce the size to upload here. The original size is more clear , with yuvraj trying to get the best glimpse without getting noticed. Noticed Sachin ??? lagta hai , sach mein buddha ho gaya hai...haha.
EDIT: Original pic posted.

Is that the original pic or not?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
A leading newspaper gave this pic for it's caption contest. :))
LOLZ

Sachin is a gentleman,blame the young guys for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom