Memory Full: Please Delete Some Data... Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Everyone,
I have a Nokia N73 ME phone. All of a sudden i notice that my phone memory has become very low. My messages gets stored in the memory card. N i dont have any applications or themes installed on my phone memory. Could you please suggest a way to clean up my phone memory. Thanks.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
This is a peculiar problem, happens with my friends N73 too.
He upgraded the FW but still no improvement.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Select Options in the Main Menu and select Memory Details and then Phone memory. It'll give you an idea where exactly all space is going. Or use a software like Xplore and go through the phone folders and see which one is consuming all the space.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
well this is a known bug in n73!
i was using 73 too until last week but now i made a switch to 5320XM ;)
anyways as far ur problem is concern lemme tell u sumthing ur memory shud be eaten up by LIFEBLOG bcos lifeblog makes a large file named "lifeblog.db" vch resided in ur fone memory n is abt 23-25mb to get rid of this problem just do this... :

1. Install XPlore
2. Then open XPlore & press 0 n mark all 4 options to show all hidden n system files.
[now u'll b able to see d lifeblog.db file in C/Data/lifeblog now try deleting it ;)
well it wont get deleted as its a running process so for that part lets go to next step]
3. Now install jbak task man!
4. Restart uR foNe
5. Press n hold Menu task man window will open now in that window press menu > tools > processes > scroll down to lifeblog> press menu and select terminate process.
6. Now go to Xplore open c/data/lifeblog and delete lifeblog.db
Thats it you are done and now you will have free memory on ur fone of abt 23mb :)

u can download JBak Task Man here
*www.ziddu.com/download/2566976/JBakTaskMan_v1.00Signed.zip.html

n Download Xplore from Here
*www.ziddu.com/download/2603063/Lonely.Cat.Games.X-plore.v1.30.S60_3rd_edition.zip.html

Let me/us know the outcome..
All The BesT!

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
But if i delete that file, will it delete all my messages? Last time i tried to clean out my lifeblog entries it deleted 900 of my messages!! Still haven't found out a way to add those messages on top of the messages that i currently have!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom