Meet the new guy

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No.. I is serious!

Reviews:
How is his behavior. His reactions. How do you take care of him. And anything you like to share about the physical characteristic of him.

Benchmarks:
How well he performs under stress... but don't test him until he grows big! :lol:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Meet the new guy, :D

WTF. I almost flipped. Cause it was on my FB page. Of course, you had tagged some people. Nice new joinee to the family.

Please feed him light stuff, and no meat products. He is a young child. Milk is best for him.

@allconcerned: Thanks. :)

@asigh: Thanks for the advice. We will do our best for his nutrition. :)

@axes2t2: The name is.......well his is named after one of TDF's best members. ;) He is my first non-human buddy. :p

@Vyom: Here goes nothing :D

Reviews:

First off, he is a Golden Retriever. As most dog-people already know, this breed is quite friendly and peaceful while being fun at the same time. We decided for a friendly breed since our experience with dogs is almost nil. As of now he has spent his first 24 hrs with us. Boy, this guy waked me up in the middle of the night. I didn't really expect that. Its reminds me of the time when my younger brother was still a baby(refer to the pic above). Deja vu, indeed. Dat cute lil' whine at 2 am. :lol:

I will be frank, I am afraid of dogs. :p Still am. But there is this certain aura about him that I couldn't resist but cuddle him. We are adjusting to him as he adjusts with us. The guy loves chewing on hands, napping under chairs. :p Right now, he is sitting next to me. I am yet to discover him.....more and more.

PS: my eyes sting. Gotta get more sleep.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Asingh's advice was for your pet or your little brother ? jk

One request.

Pleases don't put a leash on him.

Yeah, no leashes. But get him a collar like the one Tyke has :p
*s3.sidereel.com/episodes/588475/featured/101505.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
cute dog....for how much did u get? was very fond of dogs before....even had secretly bought a puppy home of the street...sadly I was too young to take care of it and my family didn't allow of it...had to place it back where it came from :(.... congrats!!!

Also don't forget to give him daily exercise

Top Bottom