Maya 8.0 installation problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Hi friends
I got Maya 8.0 . I had installed it without any problems a few weeks ago and worked for a few days. But since the last 2 days it has started asking to install license saying that my system does not have a license or so. I tried installing the license again.Then, it showed that the license had been installed without any errors. But again when I run Maya, it asks for the license. Also I tried system restore and also tried reinstalling Maya. But still the problem persists. Please help me out.

boosters

In the zone
you have to reninstal a maya, i think you r using a pirated maya, that's why it is asking for a license, in a trial mode it is not asking.

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
^^^Maya full version s/w asks for the license that we get once the s/w is registered with the given serial number. We have to install the license in order to use the full version. (Be it pirated or original).

Pathik

Google Bot
dont connect to the net wen installing the license... it may do a online check to see if the license is original...

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
dont connect to the net wen installing the license... it may do a online check to see if the license is original...

Hehehehe,He did PM me abt it saying tht hez using a pirated one:D

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
rakeshishere said:
Hehehehe,He did PM me abt it saying tht hez using a pirated one:D

thn do u think that any of us will shell out thousands for a piece of s/w??? :))

And BTW, I got it.The problem was with the ethernet address.
Does the ethernet address change when we make changes in windows functions??? Mine was changing to somethin like fffffff or something. Why does tht happen???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom