Max Payne 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
Guys can i connect my External HDD and use it as a permanent HDD

I heard some negative things about it, like using a USB drive permanently could damage it. Keep it near the cabinet, and use it when you need to, like a back up drive.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I heard some negative things about it, like using a USB drive permanently could damage it. Keep it near the cabinet, and use it when you need to, like a back up drive.

Yes... i by mistake connected it and forgot after 3-4 days it has started to produce sound.. works perfect though....

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
4 dvds. Not a problem, coz you don't have to keep inserting the disks every time you want to play like the console versions.

AFAIK in consoles also you have the option of installing games to HDD and to play you have to insert Disc 1 not all 4

I hope you don't mean Assassins creed 3,GTA 5,WATCH DOGS Also .
God dam!! Please HDD become cheap

GTA 5,WATCH DOGS is possibe that it will be 3 Discs or more because they are open-world/sandbox games.AC3 maybe 2 discs

@God : please make a miracle happen so that the HDD/SSD's and BD drives become cheap!

cyborg47

Technomancer
AFAIK in consoles also you have the option of installing games to HDD
If you have a hdd large enough to install games like KZ :p

and to play you have to insert Disc 1 not all 4

Yeah thats what I meant, you have to keep swapping the disks basing on your progress, or whatever content you're trying to access, IF the game is not installed.
On PC its install and forget the disks ;) so MP3's 4 dvd's or any games with 4 or more dvds isn't a problem.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
DONE. Great game.
Just to make sure, that Progression file under My documents is the save game file, right?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ pkkumarcool - you are continuing your 26GB discussion ( piracy related ) despite of warning - doing it again will get you an infraction and other subsequent actions against you. You have been warned.

If you are interested to get a digital copy of this game just get it from steam ( link below ) - it's around ~28GB or else get the 4 DVD retail box set from site like flipkart.

@ all others - stay clear of his or any other 26 GB download discussion ( piracy related ) here or else appropriate actions will be taken.

I hope its available on Steam also...

it's available on Steam :

*store.steampowered.com/app/204100/

tkin

Back to school!!
Is the graphics in this game worth the 35GB hdd space it claims?

For reference GTAIV had $hit graphics @ 16GB I think, compared to say Alan Wake @ 8GB or Crysis 2 with all packs 10-12GB blowing it away.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Is the graphics in this game worth the 35GB hdd space it claims?

For reference GTAIV had $hit graphics @ 16GB I think, compared to say Alan Wake @ 8GB or Crysis 2 with all packs 10-12GB blowing it away.

yeah !! i found graphic and texture awsome , not sure if it is worth 35 gb . There is endless cutscene @ full hd .

PS - If you want gta 4 graphic to really look sweet - install Graphic mod ( high texture pack and ICe enhancer ):-D

tkin

Back to school!!
yeah !! i found graphic and texture awsome , not sure if it is worth 35 gb . There is endless cutscene @ full hd .

PS - If you want gta 4 graphic to really look sweet - install Graphic mod ( high texture pack and ICe enhancer ):-D
I already modded and played it, just asking if the stock texture is good, saw youtube videos, didn't look impressive(as to stand up to Crysis 2).

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Abhi- Head shot only ;)
However people seems to get up after several headshots :p

And I found the graphics nowhere near Crysis 2. Then again a game is not all about graphics anyway.

tkin

Back to school!!
@Abhi- Head shot only ;)

And I found the graphics nowhere near Crysis 2. Then again a game is not all about graphics anyway.
It never was, I enjoyed Binary Domain thoroughly, the graphics was last gen, but for F'n 35GB space we deserved better graphics :evil:

shantanu

Technomancer
The game is about the storyline, IMO the storyline could have been picked a bit differently. I liked the game as I am a big fan of the series itself, though overall experiecne could have been better.

In terms of graphics Crysis 2 is better, but i am not saying that the graphics in MP3 are bad. They are very good.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, storyline is good, gameplay is even better. Nowadays all games are so easy that even a new comer can play but this one was different. Looking back i actually enjoyed the toughness of it, at least there was a challenge included.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, storyline is good, gameplay is even better. Nowadays all games are so easy that even a new comer can play but this one was different. Looking back i actually enjoyed the toughness of it, at least there was a challenge included.

very true - to feel the actual challenge for some games you need to play it on hardest mode available ;-)

BTW, This might be interesting to many ;-)

Max Payne 3 Graphics and CPU Performance Tested, DirectX 11 Showcased - TechSpot Reviews

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
@Abhi- Head shot only ;)

yea figured it out soon after posting it here :)

liked the persentation of the game....feels like you are watching some action flick...also its not easy as the earlier max payne games...have few moments where I had to replay few times :)

Top Bottom