Mass Effect: Andromeda

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
The writing & dialogues of original trilogy were never so good, but this seems too childish

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mass Effect: Andromeda's Multiplayer Tech Test Has Been Canceled - GameSpo

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
New Mass Effect: Andromeda Teaser Shows the Planets That Might Be Humanity's New Hom

Mass Effect: Andromeda offers awesome player freedo

gameranand

Living to Play
The new enemies looks like Protheons from ME series. Well kinda different but yet similar to them. And how come everyone has 2 hands and 2 legs. Why can't they make a damn species with more hands, legs, heads etc. :|

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Interesting bit of info on the Kett by Mac Walters(ME:A creative director) i think

- - - Updated - - -

Multiplayer Previews:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Still no multiplayer gameplay though

gameranand

Living to Play
This game is going to have Microtransactions for Multiplayer which I truly detest. I am not sure what impact it will have and whether it will affect the Singleplayer experience as well. I wonder what kind of MP this game will have, would be the same as ME3, kind of defend the area from wave after wave of enemies or, it would be a deathmatch.
I don't see a future for conventional MP because some of the classes can take advantage of other classes and all. But we'll just have to wait and see.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
This game is going to have Microtransactions for Multiplayer which I truly detest. I am not sure what impact it will have and whether it will affect the Singleplayer experience as well. I wonder what kind of MP this game will have, would be the same as ME3, kind of defend the area from wave after wave of enemies or, it would be a deathmatch.
I don't see a future for conventional MP because some of the classes can take advantage of other classes and all. But we'll just have to wait and see.
Well it would mostly be like me3 based on released details/videos so far. It will be P2P and mostly against AI enemies. Not sure about competitive mp though.

And if you remember even me3 mp had microtransitions. That did not affect the mp experience too much and the mp is active even today after all these years.

So unless bioware screw it up big time, it should be fine. Not worried about the microtransitions because you can also use in game earned currency to buy the same packs, only way slower through natural progression.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Does Mass Effect Series have microtransactions?
I didn't know this until now.
But what I like in ME Series is that it's very adventurous to explore all the planets or galaxies!

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Does Mass Effect Series have microtransactions?
I didn't know this until now.
But what I like in ME Series is that it's very adventurous to explore all the planets or galaxies!

Only me3 multiplayer and it is completely optional.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Does Andromeda has multiplayer?

Of course. After the success of me3 mp, they would be stupid to remove that bit. They have apparently integrated mp into the sp too.. somewhat like MGSV. But again it's optional, you can send you lackeys to take care of the missions if you don't want to jump in yourself.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
The internet is brutally mocking Mass Effect: Andromeda's animations | PC Game

Looks like the animators also left Bioware along-with the original writers.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I have been put off this game ever since the first gameplay footage came out. And every reveal made so far has made it worse.
This will be the end of Bioware imo if the game doesn't sell that very well, let alone live up to the expectations of the fans.
Multiplayer on the other hand somehow looks promising.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*media.fyre.co/I4jko69KS6WrxfwVAnFm_giphy%20%283%29.gif

She got diarrhoea after eating alien food. Damn can't find the toilet. :lol: