Martial Arts Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hi,
Any suggestions for good Martial Arts games -- stuff like Tekken of Street Fighter which can be played on PC (non emulation)..??????

thanks...!
asigh

-_- Macs Suck -_-

Right off the assembly line
Um, actually Virtua Fighter IMAO is the absolute worst fighting game you can and will ever play!!

Go for Street Fighter Zero Alpha. . .if you want more games like what I suggested <--, pm me!

I love those types of games!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just 2 of them come to mind.The classic King Of Fighters & Mortal Kombat 4.

If you can hold on for sometime then Capcom will be churning out Street Fighter 4 in early 2009.Apart from that PC has really less amount of beat-em-up titles.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The above mentioned ones are the only ones probably you'll find right now for the PC.If you use an emulator then might as well get Tekken 3 for the Playstation & that will look way better on Epsxe with all the graphic enhancements.The problem with PC is that not many developers tend to focus on bringing beat-em-up titles & stay loyal to consoles.The most you can get are those classic arcade style games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter Alfa & King of Fighters.They aren't the best in graphics but if you like beat-em-up titles then don't think too much about the graphics.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Speaking of which I just got MK4 again.So might as well try it.It's been very long since I've played it.Hope my HD4850 would be able to handle this game.:D

Hey i got takken 3 from a friend and also PCSX2 emulator 0.9.4 with new bios files. But dont know how to run it. Plz help.

A new version of street fighter coming to pc.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tekken 3 is a PSone game & not PS2.Use a Playstation emulator like Epsxe rather than a PS2 emulator.It's very easy to configure Epsxe.On start up the configuration wizard will lead you right through it.So just download that & enjoy Tekken on it.Looks amazing the last time I checked.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
resource extensive as in? Didn't quite get you.It's a very small game & doesn't need a graphic card at all.It will do simply fine with any IGP too.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom