Make my own Domain Space

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Hi... Friends....
I want to make my own domain space and attach with my domain name to publish web page. How can i make a complete setup or any related idea. or some place where i can do training of it. Money no problem!!!!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
go easy samratm...it is trait found only in intelligent people that they do not hesitate to ask something. all the best with your attitude.

hey rajwansh- i have been using 3ix.org for past 3 years without hiccup. they have web hosting plans starting $1/month which is bloody cheap. You can purchase domain from them at $10-11 (.com domain) for a year. Once you get hold of web space you can install Wordpress if you are into blogging. For a full fledged CMS you can have Joomla or Drupal :)

Feel free to ask anything if you need more information :)

OP
rajwansh2003

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
samratm@ then where is your answer???????????
"gagan007"- i do not need to buy domain space i want to know how 3iX.org is hosting domain Space. How they configure DNS and what are the requirements and all other stuff similar to it.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
ohhh so you want to be a reseller.

In that case with my limited knowledge I can suggest you to get that from godaddy.com.

forums.digitalpoint.com is an excellent site for web masters. Please do try asking this question there.

saliha

Broken In
Hi...

If you want to make your own domain space and attach with your domain name to publish web page,
then you can make a complete setup for DNS server on the 2 servers but you should actually host them.
When you sign up for a domain name on a registrar website, you usually have to pay for someone to host sites like and they send an authorization to your domain registrar and then from there they host the DNS servers...

Top Bottom