[Views] Lynx-India - A fraud online store

akshayb

Broken In
I read on an other forum that they are shifting offices and setting up a new data recovery lab, Is that why they're so busy?

Sarath

iDota
Everytime Lynx comes up I get reminded of a thread that is on the back of my head - Blacklist thread :|

I have collected countless feedbacks on Lynx and have realised two things:

~ This guy is completely unfit to be an online vendor in every which way

~ This guy is totally worth buying from locally.

It's like a 5star table service and a 0 star delivery service.

red dragon

Master troll
Dont know how you guys deal with Amarbir.
I had to call him twice,did not understand a single word he was saying...it was neither hindi nor english!!

dfcols71

In the zone
why would anybody want to buy from lynx now, they hardly have any products
only computer repair and diagnostic products

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello
I once called Amarbir to ask the price of the sennheiser RS 110 wireless headphones price. He said it was 5k. I, in a very polite manner said ''But market ch taan 4.3K di loki price man gaye nae!(Punjabi to English=But I have been told you can get it for 4.3K from CHD.)"
He very rudely replied:''Ji mai taan 5K da hi davaan ga!"(Ill only give it to you for 5K)
I got pissed off and bought it from some other shop for 4.4K. Yet after a while I visited their store to buy a good pair of IEMs.
Even though online they said they had Soundmagic earphones and are also listed on SM's official distributor list, they said they didn't have it when I got there. I ended up buying the Creative EP660 instead , for 1.2K(Good earphones , but definitively not worth 1.2K over the EP 630 for .7K as their isnt that much of a diff. b/w the 2).
Their stock is quite limited, shop isnt that impressive, although I bet he pays a large amount of money for the rent due to the shop's location, so I dont think the bad condition of the shop is because of lack of funds.
So I dont think it is wise to buy stuff from him even directly from the store.

Top Bottom