Lux Cojy or VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhole

Broken In
Hellp friends, please help. I am unable to decide which to choode? I think VIP is better, but my firneds use Lux cosy and advise me to use the same. I am confused.:-(

Also suggest some other if find it better than this 2.

Also i see mod closing every stupod thred. please dont close this till i get the answer, as it is vert important. thank you

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Do one thing.

Buy both. Try them each for a day. See for your self.

PS: I never knew.. friends help other with chaddi shopping!

:rofl:

trublu

Ta da !
This reminds of an old thread..where someone had asked " Pls suggest proper underwear size for me" :D :D :D :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
If you need to ask which one is more comfortable and takes a whole forum for you to decide may be you shouldn't need one in the first place.

Give it few years before you start wearing undergarments.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yeah forget VIP or Lux Cosy get Jockey...

@OP: its personal choice which to wear & not.TDF members can't decide it for u.

I m giggling how funny this thread is where users asks such questions also... :rofl:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I dont think there is any software which will make u see how you look in both of the option... dont even think of trying them in the shop or you will be thrown out.

Just curious... Will u be wearing it on the pants or under them

SunE

Professional Newbie
+1 for Jockey. It's a bit more expensive but it has much more superior quality with it's cotton fabric and has a better fit. Try it once and you won't regret.

Oh and WTF is wrong with your English? It's Lux Cozy. I mean seriously "hellp", "firennds", "stupod" !! People like you make us Indians seem illiterate. Sorry for being rude but it had to be done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom