Low memory on Nokia 5230

ANURAG SHARMA

Journeyman
I am having a NOKIA 5230, on which I installed applications and games extensively. I often install and remove apps. I noticed that now it shows low memory while opening app manager.
I've installed most of apps on memory card n kept phone memory free. But still phone memory degrading.

Guys suggest me option to make phone memory free rather than hard format as I think installed apps won't work again on memory card.

Is it normal to phone get heated while using 3G?

noja

Bang! Bang!
the apps keep some if their part in the phone memory so that is why your phone memory is getting low even I'd you have installed apps on card.
about heating, its not the phone, its the battery rapidly getting discharged since data is being downloaded and uploaded on 3g. its the same for edge too and happens on a all the phones.

OP
ANURAG SHARMA

ANURAG SHARMA

Journeyman
the apps keep some if their part in the phone memory so that is why your phone memory is getting low even I'd you have installed apps on card.
about heating, its not the phone, its the battery rapidly getting discharged since data is being downloaded and uploaded on 3g. its the same for edge too and happens on a all the phones.

Thanks for the info noja........

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Deleting the cache of browser would free up space on C:
Use some app like "KillMe" to free up RAM of unwanted background apps

OFFTOPIC:
you seem to have installed apps from ovi store only Take a look at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/134778-your-favourite-symbian-apps-all-time.html to realise the full functionality of the phone

Top Bottom