Lossless youtube video downloading in android.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have Linux pc and android smartphone and I want to download youtube video with best quality.

Actually in my smartphone I have installed videoder, TubeMate and both first download youtube video and after that it transcode to other video with custom resolution and video bitrate.

In Linux system I have installed youtube-dl and yt-dlp and both download youtube videos without transcoding to other video. Among the above yt-dlp is most advanced than youtube-dl.

When original youtube video is transcoded to other video there is quality loss.

Now my requirement is "Is there any way to download youtube video without any transcoding as yt-dlp did in android smartphone. ".

I have installed and examined newpipe which is the Foss alternative to youtube app. I think that newpipe download youtube video without any transcoding. Is it true.

Please suggest any app for Android which can download youtube video without any transcoding.

If it's not possible to download youtube video without any transcoding in android then I will use yt-dlp in Linux system.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi I am Desmond from India. And yes, Newpipe will download the video without transcoding.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi someone suggested

GitHub - yausername/dvd: Download videos from anywhere

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk