Feeling Gravity
Hi,

I am Looking to buy a monitor.
Size :- 20 Inch
type :- LED
Brand:- Benq, Dell, LG, Samsung,AOC
Price range 6k-7k
Mode of purchase :- Online

Please suggest good monitors with Online Price if possible.
His PC Confugration is bellow:-
Core i3 3220
Intel dh61ww
4GB RAM
GT610 2GD3

Please suggest if possible.

thanks in advance.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
yeah saw it. looks good. any other option which LED. ( dell one LED backlit LCD).
anyway thanks for suggetion :)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
all monitors you see are led backlit ones. i dont know any full led monitors but surely those monitors will be bulky than backlit ones. it is better if he can get dell s2240l as this is one time investment for many years.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Thanks both of you . I have suggested him both the monitors. will let you know the status soon.
thanks again :)

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
web brosing, Watching Movies, Casual Gaming (mostly Indie Games ) , Dowloading . So I think he will go with that monitor Only. :)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
dude IN2030M is no longer available.. Please think so something else... Even the dell website confirms that....

Dell TFT 20 Inch LED Glossy Sleek (IN2030) - Buy Online @ Rs.6633/- | Snapdeal.com

It is available at local store

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Guys He brought Dell s2240l from snapdeal for 8.6k. as later he decided to go with HDMI one so that he can use it as TV too.
I think it is good buy.
Thanks a lot for you suggestions

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Thanks both of you. I am Really Grateful to you guys for suggesting great things in past too.
Because here at my place Shopkeepers dont know anything technically about components and they suggest from brand like one was saying Samsung is great company and All. so finally we decided to buy it from online stores.

Top Bottom