I am looking for a laptop with the following specifications:

Budget: 50K to 60K
Brands Preferred: Dell, Asus, Sony
Screen Size Preferred: Above 14"
Processor: 2nd/3rd Gen i5 or i7
Ram: 4GB or more
Graphics: 1GB or more dedicated for good gaming experience
HDD: 500GB or more

I will be using this laptop for Gaming, Entertainment, College work. Basically should have good processing speed and should not get heated up faster. Should have long life(Battery life).

Edit:
I have seen reviews of Asus K55VM-SX086D and Asus K53SM-SX130D. They fit my requirements very well.
If you have any experience with them, kindly share :)

Thanks folks

Last edited:

har

In the zone
1st choice-Samsung NP550P-i7+8GB ram+GT650M+awesome matte screen

2nd choice-inspiron 14R se/15R se--i7+4GB ram+gt640m/7730m

3rd choice-you could wait for the upcoming hp dv6

If you want gaming,atleast get a gt640m/7730m or better get a gt+650m. Dont go for 7670m or gt630m. They are not good enough. And a BIG NO from my part on the ASUS laptops you mentioned. Not good enough. The old CB series from Sony was awesome but the new Sony's(e series) are overpriced junk :-x

BTW also look at the new acer v3,m3 and m5. The v3 especially offers very good performance for gaming. But I dont know the prices. Do share if you find out.

OP
F

Funny

Broken In
Thanks for the suggestions. Comparing them now :)
Btw I've heard that Asus is good for gaming performance wise. I am not an hardcore gamer, but games like COD:BO, NFS Run etc should run smoothly even at Max graphic settings :)

Keep the suggestions coming ;)

aroraanant

Explorer
Asus is not worth, dell inspiron and samsung laptop listed above are pretty good and can have a look at Sony VAIO E Series SVE15118FN also

Top Bottom