Looking For Laptop 50k+- few Ks

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
on the executable, right click and select "troubleshoot compatibility". windows will then check the best mode to run the application and will suggest you the same.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Everest ultimate
PCMark Vantage
3D Mark Vantage
Super Pi
sisoft sandra
HDTune

these are good benchmark tools that you can use.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Dell is annoying. First I cant track my progress then when I call them they keep transferring me to a million customer care executives .... then in the end I get a caller machine.... from what I gather, this is still under production ... so 10 more days minimum :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ah yes. sometimes, they take long time. but one good thing is that if they do not deliver it on time, they add a free goodie along with it. Call the person who dealt the sale initially for you and blast that person.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
ah yes. sometimes, they take long time. but one good thing is that if they do not deliver it on time, they add a free goodie along with it. Call the person who dealt the sale initially for you and blast that person.

I ordered it from a local shop ( their dealer ... ezone OMR chennai) ... I was hoping that that would speed up the delivery ... I will blast him ;)

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Got it delivered!!!

Looks awesome ;)

I will be running sisoft sandra sometime later today. WIll keep you guys posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom