Looking for a CRM Mobile App for Lead Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Field Work Mobility

• A Powerful Mobile CRM Android App with in built Auto Dialer to manage your task force on the move
  • Mobile Auto Dialer to call upto 100 numbers in a single click
  • Geo Tracker to register location of your field sales force
  • Custom Campaign
  • Ability to run the Dialer in various modes
  • Bulk SMS and Email with Templates
  • Task/Lead Management Features and Sync on the cloud
  • Integrated with SalesForce CRM
  • Integrated with Google Maps and Skype
  • Centralised reporting of the field workforce
  • & much more

Trial version available on Google Play

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbsinfosys.FieldWorkMobility

Visit us at :

FieldWorkMobility

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I can see it's related to SalesForce.

Can you elaborate what this app does?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
This is spam. Probably of this post were rephrased a bit I would have been interested.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It probably IS spam, but I am interested since the app seems to deal with Salesforce.

For those who don't know SalesForce is the next big thing which have already been said to provide highest grossing income. A blog which I follow: Salesforce coding lessons for the 99%, hosts lots of guides and updates about this. Just see this article which says about the highest paying Programming languages, ranked by salary: These Are The Highest Paying Programming Languages You Should Learn, Ranked By Salary | Business Insider India

Salesforce have special mention down below ahead of Java, C# and even SQL.

This is a CRM solution for companies to manage their remote salesforce. It has a cloud based dashboard where the entire data of the agents are kept. The leads/tasks can be assigned to them from here. The agent has to install this app in their android phone. It has an in built autodialer to call upto 100 nos. in a single click. It has a geotracker which will track the location of the agent. Basically it will increase productivity by reaching out to more and more customers. It will also reduce unnecessary telephonic calls and paperwork as the data can be easily synchronised between the app and the dashboard anytime. Do ask if you have any more queries. Its available for download from the store for a free period of 30 days.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Alright. The guy made another thread and also PMed members advertising the app. Locked and banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom