Logon problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerUser

Journeyman
This message comes up rarely during normal logon into XP but comes almost everytime I try to logon into SafeMode(also restarts if I try to go into this mode)-

"Windows cannot load the user's profile but has logged you on with the default profile for the system.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

I

ImAClown

This is clearly the work of a virus!
Time to evacuate your house...
It can spread to humans

Did you enter the correct password? Windows XP has a hidden feature which im leaking now.. That is you can log in as root like how you do in Linux and you can obtain the source code... Top secret. Please dont tell it to all..

dsuresh

Broken In
i have same problem in xp login ..

error message is : make u sure log in. u enter domain name or password is wrong ... etc...

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
This is clearly the work of a virus!
Time to evacuate your house...
It can spread to humans

Did you enter the correct password? Windows XP has a hidden feature which im leaking now.. That is you can log in as root like how you do in Linux and you can obtain the source code... Top secret. Please dont tell it to all..
WTH !!

If u know solution to this problem, then only reply... Otherwise there is a separate Chit-Chat section for you.. :X

@Computer User,
Most possibly, this is Virus problem, try scanning ur computer with any GOOD Antivirus such as Kaspersky.

OP
ComputerUser

ComputerUser

Journeyman
Is my computer really infected? Gosh...But Avast! did not detect it...And I trust avast...anyways..better to scan up...

Status
Not open for further replies.