Lg optimus l9 p765

dreamchaser

Broken In
Lg optimus l9 p765 problem?
ghost call problem?
Actually my phone is unable to make calls or receive calls even with full signal..when i call any #..it stays in dialing and does n't connect..and @ the same time unable to receive calls as well( it says my mobile is switched off even when it is on)...went to service centre but of no use..... restating my mobile fix the problem but it repeats after some time ( in 2,3 days)....so what can i do? thanks in advance

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
yea did that many times...have changed a sim 2 to check whether problem with the sim card..but nothing helped...could u please explain how to instal custom rom

There are no fully functional Custom Roms for L9. Try the Offline Fix method by CMahendra [GUIDE] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX METHOD [UNBRICK] - xda-developers

drmagesh

Right off the assembly line
dear friends,
i am new to this forum..
i am also having same problem of ghost call and network connection issues..
recently it worsened even os crashes..
hard reset and restarting does not help at all ..
hope u guys will help me
lg service centre fellows also dont give any solution to this...
thank u ev 1....

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
dear friends,
i am new to this forum..
i am also having same problem of ghost call and network connection issues..
recently it worsened even os crashes..
hard reset and restarting does not help at all ..
hope u guys will help me
lg service centre fellows also dont give any solution to this...
thank u ev 1....

What Hard Reset Method did you employ? Have been using rooted stock JB and haven't faced any problem yet. Try the method in my previous post. It works for any software related issue.

drmagesh

What Hard Reset Method did you employ? Have been using rooted stock JB and haven't faced any problem yet. Try the method in my previous post. It works for any software related issue.
hi...why i need to root the phone?
is it not d companys fault?

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
hi...why i need to root the phone?
is it not d companys fault?

Am sorry, I did not mean to imply that you need to root your phone. Just download the Indian Jellybean from here >>> [INFOBANK] Collection of LG L9 FACTORY ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL, SOURCES, etc. - xda-developers >>>> Then follow the detailed and easy tutorial here >>>> [GUIDE] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX METHOD [UNBRICK] - xda-developers . Your phone will return to its original state and warranty will remain intact as there is no rooting or bootlocker unlocking involved. This is merely what the Service Center guys will be doing to your phone so it just saves you the rounds to the service center. ofcourse if the problem is anything else apart from the software issues, this wont solve it and you will have to visit the service center...

drmagesh

@saurab patel,

thanks for ur explanation......
will try it...

friends i have gone to lg service centre at vadapalani chennai ...they have flashed & installed jb firmware..
they said ?pcb board have to be replaced like that if problems persist ...
have to wait n see...
Pls update if any other fix available

drmagesh

friends,

LG service centre guys changed pcb board...but the problem is still there...
these guys dont understand the issue at all..

feeling very irritated...

drmagesh

I HAVE DOWNGRADED MY PHONE BACK TO ICS ( iCE CREAMS ANDWICH) 4.0.1 ...
WILL TRY .............GUYS IF U FIND ANY SOLUTION ...PLEASE POST HERE!!!!

Top Bottom