LG optimus 2x update 2.3 coming late September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amey408

Broken In
Hey guys today i mail lg regarding update of lg optimus 2x & I get the reply it’s coming last week of September.:doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
firstly it was June. then july. & now pushed further back to September. and even then it is highly unlikely will be perfectly stable.

also last week of september = October last, as this will be country wise release.

angeleyes

Broken In
Logged on to LG Mobile India website, keyed in my imei details and found out update is available. Emailed LG CC to give me address of Mobile Store which can do update (this service is available in Singapore) and they replied no update available!

Loaded all usb drivers, pcsuite, updates on my laptop and did the update. Now running on baseband v10d. It messed up my GPS and my wifi! I have to reboot to restore wifi connection.

All the reports on XDA website say that Gingerbread on LG g2x does not solve the reboot problem.

LG is really bad. Never buy an LG phone again. CC is bad, update is bad, hardware is bad. Went today to trade in my o2x(with warranty) for a sgs2 and was offered 12K!

Grrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.