Letsbuy.com reviews Galaxy SL@18.4k n HTC desire @19.5k

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Hi all,
As i had found out sometime ago that letsbuy.com is offering mobiles at low prices unavailable anywhere else in the market.
Galaxy SL@18.4k n HTC desire @19.5k with ICICI offer.
One thing about this is this offer is not valid if one chooses cash on delivery option.So is this credible or what?
HAS anyone purchased or can provide with any experience or review about it.
Also i would like to ask as of how can they offer such a low price when similar companies are unable to do so?

P>S:Was Not sure if the site is credible so wanted to know if anybody here had any idea

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi,

Yeah I am too fond of this offer & planning to go for it. 18.4K for Galaxy SL includes portable speaker worth around 1K. So this gonna be a best buy.

Watch this video review,
YouTube - Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 unboxing

This guy also got it from letsbuy.com & he also claims it to be best buy.

OP
A

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Hi,
I am also tempted by this offer.But there is almost no info about this site.
Little details available say otherwise...also it is a startup that too in delhi....
Most people commonly refer that firstly they do not have a decent customer care(i tried calling and experienced it myself)...which is of prime importance in the case of ecommerce sites...
Also the delivery time is very high.....even for local shipping they take about 7-8 days could not get info about outside delhi shipping??
And the main thing is why not this feature is available by Cash On delivery.THAT would be more secure and better.

P>S:some help here....

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Watch this video review,
YouTube - Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 unboxing
Hi Ganesh,

The unboxing is really bad. He didn't even remove the screen cover.

I'd suggest a better review by igyaan -- YouTube - Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 Unbox and Quick Review

Cheers!

Last edited:

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi Aakash,

This promotional offer supported by ICICI... SO you could not expect it on COD. :-(

Lets hear what others saying about letsbuy.com...

@Androidfan:
yep, the above review not great.. but that guy also ordered through letsbuy.com..

OP
A

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Hi,
THAT is the catch i am not getting ...
i.e why is there a discount only when all payment is made beforehand and not on COD........
If there is a discount then it should not depend on type of payment right...maybe it is a bank tie up like other offer ...but there is sure some catch which is not mentioned
One is that delivery takes lot of time......what if one does not get the product itself...... man just for a freaking discount one will loose peace of mind.....

P>S:I request anybody in this forum who have dealt with Letsbuy to come forward and post their experience......any info would be helpful....

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Akaash, To my knowledge, Dont confuse yourself with genuineness of the offer... Most banks offer these type of cash back offers to promote their brand...

I use Standard chartered Card and they too had similar offer with EZONE/EBAY. Even they have 5% cashback with monthly bill payments... And I am enjoying it.. :p

Mouthshut have mixed reviews about letsbuy.com... :-(

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Ahhhhh....

We missed a great offer, I think...

Saw a shopper listed Galaxy SL at Ebay for 18.5K... with Ebay 6th Anniversary Coupon Code, we would have got 320GB Imation HDD. But, the coupon seems to be expired... :-(

Even thought of getting LG Optimus One for 10K.. with same coupon, but it expired... so early.. :-(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I just came back from my uncle's mobile store. He had a second-hand HTC Desire for sale... for 12k. I thought I would pick it up for my sister... But after checking the phone, I found that it was heavily used. Everything was smooth, but I didn't want an old-looking phone... So didn't get it.

I also asked about new Samsung Galaxy SL 9003... it is available for 18.2k... Thats a nice price... :) I might get that one in a few days for my sister...

Cheers!

Top Bottom