Letsbuy.com now integrated with Flipkart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

funskar

Padawan
I bought ps3 320gb wid move bundle last november for 16k after applying 2k dscnt coupon:mrgreen: .
R.I.P Letsbuy:cry:

Letsbuy Rocked..
And i saw that some Products which were available on letbuy are not available on flipkart..
And if theya , they are high-priced..

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
The primary reason why people buy stuff online is that they get stuff cheaper than local market without bargaining. Now if Flipkart is going to continue with this kind of pricing, it's certainly gonna lose customers.

It has lost some. I used to be a frequent buyer at Flipkart, owing primarily to its super fast and secure delivery and secondly due to it's price. But, I've seen a few astonishing things recently. A collegue bought a Toshiba 24" LED TV from Flipkart at around 15750 or so on a sunday, and just when he told us about his purchase, when we visited the site for that TV it was 16499 (the current price). I have many of such experiences, the recent one with my brother (just over a month back) who decided to purchase the Dell Sports Backpack, followed it for quite sometime following it at Rs 575, when the same collegue (discussed above) purchased it at Rs. 575, just about three months back is now priced at Rs 810. Furiously he shot a mail at the Flipkart Customer Care and the reply came that there are various factors which determine the prices of products.
If you read all the reviews for a particular product, you'll come to know that the prices change very ridiculously. Such a volatile selling prices are expected for platforms like Ebay, but not for a site like Flipkart.
To me, it seems like after every purchase, they have a habit of increasing the prices.:mrgreen:

Letsbuy Rocked..
And i saw that some Products which were available on letbuy are not available on flipkart..
And if theya , they are high-priced..

To me, it (LetsBuy) never rocked. I placed an order on their website for a Targus Backpack, and got a 2-3 days order completion time period, and on the third day, I got a mail telling me:

"We regret to inform you that your order ID LSB-989215 placed by you will be delayed due to some uncontrollable circumstances.

We deeply regret the delay in delivery of the product but we assure you that we are trying all possible means to deliver this product at the earliest to you.

We will keep you informed as & when your order is ready to be dispatched."

When I googled around, I found out many such complaints on sites such as mouthshut.com, with the same content just with the order id changed.
What is an uncontrollable circumstance BTW? it's just a gimmick so that you feel that they were facing difficulties completing your particular order. But in reality, it's their habit to delay an order which is not in their stocks.
Angrily, I fired a mail at their customer care demanding the date of fulfilment of my order, but never got a response for them, not even an acknowledgement. I called up their customer care, the guy shabbily responded to my query, telling me that the product partner was not able to deliver the product within the specified time. Then what's In Stocks? On the question of expected date of completion of my order he acted as if I had asked for one of his kidneys, declining to give even a time period if not the exact date. This made me so much disappointed that I had to cancel the order and decided to never go to letsbuy, even if it's giving for free.
The worst part of all this was that there was no customer care in this whole scenario. All I got was automated replies with blank promises.
The topping over the cake: I got a mail asking me to review my recent purchases. WTF? WHICH PURCHASES?:evil:

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
I have bough a huge no. of things from letsbuy and got very good deals.
I miss those days.....

And the service and everything of letsbuy seriously rocked....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flipkart has done enough for customers. Price products for cheap and create a hugely positive mindshare.

Now it's time to increase margins and put money in the bank.

Closing this thread. Nothing to discuss now btw. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.