Latest XBOX 360 & PS3 Prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

Interested in these consoles...
cud anybody pls post the latest price with config details of these 2 in India(INR) :D

bippukt

In the zone
As far as I know, the latest prices are:

XBox 360 Core - 14990
XBox 360 Pro - 23990
PS3 (40gb with no PS2 compatibility)- 24990

bippukt

In the zone
Er...no!!! If it was, I would buy it in an instant...only the 80GB version is backwards compatible with PS2 :(

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I think the prior post clearly mentions that it is NOT Backward Compatible with PS2 games.:rolleyes: Anyways dealers here are still shoving down 60GB models down the consumer's throat for 30Grand.:x

bippukt

In the zone
They just have to check the Sony website so as not to be ripped off. It clearly mentions that the 40GB model is NOT backwards compatible with PS2. It doesn't mention the 60GB model though.

*www.sony.co.in/productcategory/gam-ps3-console?site=hp_en_IN_i

I couldn't find the MRP of XBOX 360 Pro on its website, so I asked their customer care. The cost for the Core I got from shops here in Hyderabad. I wish I had bought the 360 Pro last december for 15k!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The 80GB & the 60GB were backward compatible with the Playstation 2 games.Both of them sported software emulation.But from the reviews over the internet for the 60GB version, the emulation for PS2 games was pathetic.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
60 GB -> have H/w Backward Compatibility... NA now..a collectors item..some had SOD too
80 GB -> have s/w Backward Compatibility...available now
20 GB -> had s/w Backward Compatibility...Not available now
40GB -> No Backward Compatibility..

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Spin of Death..

the ealry SKU of 60 gb had some pblms with their Blu ray drive..though repairable..not like RROD....the error rate was less than 5%..so not much of an issue..but still it is....

now its non existent...

GameAddict

In the zone
This would gladen some people's hearts: :d

*www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/04/xbox-360-price-cut-coming

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
the price cut is already reflecting around the globe....

in india however its just the old skus...they just wanna sell all those old batch....and we are suckers to buy those....:(

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
dont...buy the OOR ones from gray..they stand more of a chance...if it have hdmi....meaning falcons..better than the old ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom