Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

nikhilpai

Techans
What is the price of 15" & 17" Samsung TFT monitors?

What is the cheapest price at which I can get a TFT monitor from either Samsung, Viewsonic or LG ?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
entrana said:
jesus christ i just told u benchmarkings are bullcrap. look at real live game tests. o ya look at those beautiful framerates that are crappy in hd2600. when u get that graphic card ur not gonna use it for benchmarking are u ? of course not ur gonna get gaming . and who gives a **** about dx10 dude u dont even have vista for gods sake!! why are u thinking about something u dont have. and even if u did have dx10 8600gt is still better

Woahhhh....easy fella...calm down....yeah i got your point....but still i 'de like to see the new drivers benchmarks.."FRAMERATES" too.....don't u really think that drivers will make some difference?
Honestly saying....from the begining, i m a nVidian but we need to see some counterpart too.....i m not buying anything until we get the crux.
Keep looking on the web and tear apart ATi and i will also keep looking for something good into it!
Cheers mate!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
trust me as far as i know , drivers dont make a difference because its the architecture thats the problem

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
entrana said:
trust me as far as i know , drivers dont make a difference because its the architecture thats the problem

I wanna correct u this time. Drivers are the one which unlocks teh barriers of the hardware. They are just like the BIOS where BIOS is itself a driver.

Remember the old X1900 series wasn't able to do HDR+AA simultaneously but with the new drivers they actually did.

entrana said:
and who gives a **** about dx10 dude u dont even have vista for gods sake!! why are u thinking about something u dont have. and even if u did have dx10 8600gt is still better

u said that there in no way that we (I) be using Vista. That means DX10 too.
So also there is no point of buying a DX10 card now days, right?
Then does that means that one should opt for 7900 or X1900 instead of 8600GT and HD 2600XT?

Last edited:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
keith_j_snyder2 said:
I wanna correct u this time. Drivers are the one which unlocks teh barriers of the hardware. They are just like the BIOS where BIOS is itself a driver.

Remember the old X1900 series wasn't able to do HDR+AA simultaneously but with the new drivers they actually did.

u said that there in no way that we (I) be using Vista. That means DX10 too.
So also there is no point of buying a DX10 card now days, right?
Then does that means that one should opt for 7900 or X1900 instead of 8600GT and HD 2600XT?

I think the following link from tomshardware will clarify your statement.
*www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34344/135/

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^sure dude but 8600gt is still better, its also out with its new force ware with all that ..% increase stuff

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Check this out

*www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=858&model2=855&chart=282
*www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=858&model2=855&chart=287
*www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=858&model2=855&chart=296
*www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/440/2
*www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=858&model2=855&chart=315

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Yeah if it is DX10 game then it should come with 2600XT.

And
*www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3585&Itemid=1

really smashing scores.

I don't know why is there huge difference in scores....since here isn't much variations in the hardware.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
scores are based on shader numbers in the graphic card and all that techy junk, so thats when u must say 2600pro is better than 8600gt. thats why i never rely on benchmark tests. but if u see real live tests, u can see 8600gt outperforms 2600 in MOST games. although it still IS ur choice go buy whatever u want

hey u know where i can get a good expensive logitech gamepad, in kolkata

Last edited:
Top Bottom