Latest components Budget PC Under 60k

bhasko28

Broken In
Hello guys,
I was looking forward to buy a new PC that I would not have to upgrade till 4 to 5 years and run smoothly for Casual Gaming and Daily office use but would like to run games like Assassin's Creed Oddessy, Call of Duty and some RTS games like Company of heroes, Age of Empires etc. Kindly suggest me some good and latest configuration under 60k strictly.
Please note I already have a 24 inch LG led Monitor and NZXT tempest evo Cabinet. Looking forward for your expert advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bhasker

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Copy paste the questionnaire & answer the questions
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

OP
bhasko28

bhasko28

Broken In
. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Games like Assassin's Creed Oddessy, Call of Duty and few RTS games like Company of heroes, age of empires, Dota and Applications like Microsoft Office latest versions and all

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: Max m willing to go for 60k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: HDD 1 tb and possibly SDD NVMe M.2 for booting

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor and Cabinet I already have LG 24 inch LED monitor and Cabinet I have 2 cabinets NZXT tempest evo and Antec 300

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as I get the best config suggestions

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Gangtok Sikkim and I would like to purchase it online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Looking forward for a upgradeable build for future and latest combination components with no bottlenecks.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
CPU - Intel i5 10400 - 18.9k

Mobo - Gigabyte B560M DS3H - 9.5k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 7k

GPU - Used GTX 1060 6GB - 10k or lower*

M.2 SSD - Kingston A2000 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV550 or CM MWE or other 550W 80+ bronze - 4.2k

Cabinet - Yours

Total - 57.8k

*GPU is your biggest issue with bad pricing. See what you can get in used market for 10-15k, buy a new 20k or so GPU after 2-3 years to continue gaming on high settings on it as I have put a good CPU, for your budget. Statements like futureproofing & no bottlenecks are impossible at 60k budget. Even if prices were good, best build you could get would have been i5 10400F + 1660S/2060, surely that would have been good for 3-4 years of gaming.

Note that i5 10400F lacks iGPU, so PC won't start without a dGPU. I included iGPU version so that you can use your PC while searching for a good GPU in the used market.

Future upgrade:
Monitor - HP X24ih 24″ 1080p 144Hz IPS Freesync - 17k
Cooler - Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Pro - 2.5k

OP
bhasko28

bhasko28

Broken In
CPU - Intel i5 10400 - 18.9k

Mobo - Gigabyte B560M DS3H - 9.5k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 7k

GPU - Used GTX 1060 6GB - 10k or lower*

M.2 SSD - Kingston A2000 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV550 or CM MWE or other 550W 80+ bronze - 4.2k

Cabinet - Yours

Total - 57.8k

*GPU is your biggest issue with bad pricing. See what you can get in used market for 10-15k, buy a new 20k or so GPU after 2-3 years to continue gaming on high settings on it as I have put a good CPU, for your budget. Statements like futureproofing & no bottlenecks are impossible at 60k budget. Even if prices were good, best build you could get would have been i5 10400F + 1660S/2060, surely that would have been good for 3-4 years of gaming.

Note that i5 10400F lacks iGPU, so PC won't start without a dGPU. I included iGPU version so that you can use your PC while searching for a good GPU in the used market.

Future upgrade:
Monitor - HP X24ih 24″ 1080p 144Hz IPS Freesync - 17k
Cooler - Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Pro - 2.5k
Hi Thank you for the great suggestion m can you please also suggest me some good online trusted sites for used markets and also some trusted online sites to buy the above components... I may increase my budget a lil bit more for the GPU so what are the best options for me with the above mentioned configuration.

Thank you

Regards
Bhasker

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Hi Thank you for the great suggestion m can you please also suggest me some good online trusted sites for used markets and also some trusted online sites to buy the above components... I may increase my budget a lil bit more for the GPU so what are the best options for me with the above mentioned configuration.

Thank you

Regards
Bhasker
Search used GPUs here:
Facebook मध्‍ये लॉग इन करा
Classifieds
Local OLX or other used markets.

You need some luck to get a good deal for a used GPU, that's the sad case for budget gamers.

Big PC part sellers - amazon, mdcomputers, vedant computers & primeabgb.
Small PC part sellers -
- Sellers in that fb group
Home - Compify India - Buy all your computer peripherals, gaming gears at best possible prices in India
EliteHubs.com | India's Leading Computer Store & PC Accessories Shop
Clarion Computers | One Stop Pc Solutions | Biggest Computer Market in India
*sphinxpc.in/

Compify has i5 10400 for 16.8k.

OP
bhasko28

bhasko28

Broken In
Search used GPUs here:
Facebook मध्‍ये लॉग इन करा
Classifieds
Local OLX or other used markets.

You need some luck to get a good deal for a used GPU, that's the sad case for budget gamers.

Big PC part sellers - amazon, mdcomputers, vedant computers & primeabgb.
Small PC part sellers -
- Sellers in that fb group
Home - Compify India - Buy all your computer peripherals, gaming gears at best possible prices in India
EliteHubs.com | India's Leading Computer Store & PC Accessories Shop
Clarion Computers | One Stop Pc Solutions | Biggest Computer Market in India
Sphinx Computers - Buy Computer Components Online at Best Price in India

Compify has i5 10400 for 16.8k.
Thank you again will get back with the feedback once I get my rig up and running.
Peace Out