Laptop within 20K ! Any Suggestions ?

Kvishal

In the zone
I am looking for some suggestions for a Laptop within 20K. I see some models from Toshiba and HP these are with Dual Core Processor. which is fine with me considering my budget. Can any of you suggest a good laptop within 20K like I said I don't think I will get a Core 2 Duo at this price so even a Dual Core would then be manageable for me. Any suggestions ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
fill these for better suggestions *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
fill these for better suggestions *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

When I have mentioned the Budget rest of the questions don't arise like for e.g am I looking out for a Desktop replacement ?? Any special features that I am looking out for... I am well aware all these thing cannot be accommodated in this kind of Budget.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
When I have mentioned the Budget rest of the questions don't arise like for e.g am I looking out for a Desktop replacement ?? Any special features that I am looking out for... I am well aware all these thing cannot be accommodated in this kind of Budget.

being it 10k piece or 100k piece , it is important to follow rules. there is no defense to it.
try to get these
Toshiba Satellite C50-A P0011 Laptop (3rd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ No OS) Rs.22050 Price in India - Buy Toshiba Satellite C50-A P0011 Laptop (3rd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ No OS) Premium Glossy Black With Inlet Logo Online - Toshiba: Flipkart.com
Asus X55C-SX161D Laptop (3rd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Rs.23800 Price in India - Buy Asus X55C-SX161D Laptop (3rd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Black Online - Asus: Flipkart.com
there are many models available at flipkart

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung NP355E5X-A02IN(APU Dual Core/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Laptop Rs.20990 Price in India - Buy Samsung NP355E5X-A02IN(APU Dual Core/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Laptop Silver Online - Samsung: Flipkart.com

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
Between the Samsung Model mentioned here and the Toshiba and Asus Model above which one should be the right choice ? What should be the preference serial wise ? I see Samsung has a HD Screen ! is that a deal Breaker ? when compared to the above Toshiba and Asus Models ?

Top Bottom