Laptop under 90k for programming

$hadow

Geek in making
So true man. A person who works in office can get ultrabook because of its battery life so he need not to spend a lac for that about half a lac or a bit more will do. Similarly processor and that i7 no matter if it is entry level of i7 will outperform i5u processor.

amjath

Human Spambot
@OP

My alternate suggestion will be Sony Vaio SVS15 @ 66k. Replace HDD with corsair force series 360 GB SSD (20k) and upgrade RAM to 12 GB (4k)

66+ 20 + 4 = 90k

Solid programming machine with 15 inch IPS 1080p screen and weighing in at just 1.9kg

:chinscratch: i like this config BTW

OP
A

Alan321

Right off the assembly line
It is not like i am hellbent on spending 90k . I just meant that i am ready to spend this much amount if need be.
Going by all the above posts i think i like the Sony Vaio SVS15 option with the modifications ....it seems much more suited to my needs.
Thanks to everyone for your inputs :)

pratheeshps

Journeyman
It is not like i am hellbent on spending 90k . I just meant that i am ready to spend this much amount if need be.
Going by all the above posts i think i like the Sony Vaio SVS15 option with the modifications ....it seems much more suited to my needs.
Thanks to everyone for your inputs :)

Also You can look for dell Inspiron 15R Turbo model with i7 QM with Full HD Screen

Check here Dell Inspiron 15R Turbo laptop | Dell India

Top Bottom