Laptop under 1000 $

raksrules

Youngling
Q: What's your Budget?
A: Maximum 1000 USD

Q: What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
A: Casual web surfing, watching movies occasionally (have external speakers so high end audio is not really required), Connecting laptop to 46" Sony LCD for surfing, movies etc, Office application, almost no gaming

Q: What size and weight considerations do you have?
A: 13.3" to 14" (15.6" tends to be bulky in general and currently using a 13.3" portege office laptop which seems good. Also have a 15.6" satellite but the weight is too much)

Q: Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
A: Brands not preferred are -> MSI, HP, Gateway and other such not so known brands, would like a brand having International warranty as i will be buying from US.

Q: Are you considering Ultrabooks ?
A: No, since i would like the laptop to have DVD writer/ ROM. And Ultrabook costs a bomb IMO.

Q: Are SSD important to you ?
A: No since SSD usually come in lesser capacities and if i go for higher ones, cost increases substantially, ok with normal laptop HDD.

Q: Any preference on processor / GPU
A: I have no knowledge about i3, i5 and all so no preference.

Q: Any brand / model you have considered till now ?
A: Yes, have considered the Toshiba Portege R835 (sub model depends on config).
Sample -> Amazon.com: Toshiba Portégé R835-P94 13.3-Inch Laptop (Magnesium Blue): Computers & Accessories

Q: Any other considerations?
A: Laptop will be bought from amazon.com only and nowhere else irrespective of how good a deal elsewhere is (also currently i am in USA).
500 or above GB HDD will be good to have
Not sure if Full HD screen makes any difference but if it is possible in this budget it is good else no issues.
Good battery life is required. Had bought MSI and battery sucks and one of the laptop's battery is dead.
Should not be heavy.
Will be buying in next 2-3 months

yes this is what i want and it was my budget, thanks but can i buy it online and whats the shipping price and how can i buy it?

Top Bottom