Laptop to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hello guys,
i have a laptop which i brought back in march 2005. its a compaq presario m2000 series laptop ... its basic statistics are:

1.30 GHz Intel Celeron M Processor
256 MB RAM
DVD Combo Drive
3 USB Ports
Parallel Port for Printer/scanner
Card Reader (SD,MS/Pro,MMC,SM and XD compatible)

so... bottom line is... WHAT'S UR PRICE????

king007

In the zone
U guys are crapping someone's sale. U can PM him ur offer, instead of lowballing here....

U expect to get a laptop with 256 Ram, DVD drive etc for under 10k??? Hope everyone read it, he is selling a laptop and not a desktop and also people who offered 7k and 10k, hope u people know the difference between a Laptop and a desktop computer.

hunk_freak

Broken In
hey man no pint asking price in this forum cos here people will say 5k 7k 10k so no point better u sell it of in market or to same person from whom ur buying new one cos still ur same lappy config of ur cos atleast 29k in market for new one so u can expect atleast 15k anyday cy

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
there is something called as second hand ... buy a nokia fone .... walk out of the shop selling it will be a compromise ... besides ... i wud also quote 10-12k .... but depending upon its condition ... some screenshots of the peice on the table .... and an answer form the seller wud help

on_the_rocks

Broken In
imranais said:
U guys are crapping someone's sale. U can PM him ur offer, instead of lowballing here....

U expect to get a laptop with 256 Ram, DVD drive etc for under 10k??? Hope everyone read it, he is selling a laptop and not a desktop and also people who offered 7k and 10k, hope u people know the difference between a Laptop and a desktop computer.

Reality Check dude .....
The lappy is 1.3 Celeron... nearly 2 Years old....... 2005 purchase date not concern about month....... celeron new lappy is 27K... The Battery is the heart of mobility... Its avg life for dell is 4yrs and 2 to 3 yrs for HP compaq. and how much a battery cost if you devalue it by 20% standard book rate ..accepted in financial world what we have got here... 16K.. and considering the battery will be needed to be replaced in another 6 month and avg degradation of performance in i say 12K is the fair enough price...

I am in IT sales... we carry out business this way just seeing if he bite... The guy asked the bottom lines ... so i quoted what i think could be the starting point.......

I am sorry if i low balled in anyway kinda new to forum so do not know the rules done here.........

:oops: Will remember in future No BIDS ON THREAD!!!!!!!! isn't it.......

Cheers......

king007

In the zone
I agree with you on_the_rocks but still I think its better to PM the seller with your offer. Anyways it was just an advice....

tuxfan

Technomancer
imranais said:

:)) This is India. People love to get things for lower prices. No one is snatching anything away from his hands. He has a right to refuse or give a counter offer! Posting offers openly is good for seller too! It is almost like an auction when in open. Is that not an advantage? ;) The offer has moved from 5K to 10K :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom