Laptop in 50k (from canada)

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

Around 50k nearly 800$.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: All

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Moderate gaming (medium to high) should be able to run bf4 at medium to high
plus,Photoshop editing,movies etc

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

FHD or HD or anything which is good

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I have been looking at

1. HP Pavilion M4 1003TX
2. Samsung SO4IN

Note:
Iam ordering this laptop from canada (best buy) so I would prefer a laptop with international warranty.

And are there any upcoming laptops to wait for?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Check out canada based some online websites like tiger direct and all. They have some laptops which can be a good deal for you. You need to search them for a bit more in depth information. Asus provide international warranty try to get Asus np550jv laptop is Haswell based with 750m gpu.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Asus N550JV is nearly 1k $ which exceeds my price limit..
And its not globally available in websites like bestbuy..
Asus N550JV-DB72T 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4700HQ 2.40 GHz - Gray: Amazon.ca: Computers & Tablets
As you can see here it clearly exceeds my price point..
And only ASUS provides international warranty?

$hadow

Geek in making
This one is a touch screen one. There is also one which was selling for about 859 dollars. When I was searching for it 2 months back coz I was thinking to import one but now looks like prices have gone up.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
This one is a touch screen one. There is also one which was selling for about 859 dollars. When I was searching for it 2 months back coz I was thinking to import one but now looks like prices have gone up.

The above one you said is not availble in best buy also..So can you suggest me any other laptops?

And I heard that dell , Acer , Sony provides international warranty, Is it true?

Last edited:

Akash Nandi

Journeyman
The above one you said is not availble in best buy also..So can you suggest me any other laptops?

And I heard that dell , Acer , Sony provides international warranty, Is it true?

International warranty is valid for almost all companies as long as they sell that particular model in the country you are importing it to.

$hadow

Geek in making
I haven't heard a lot about the warranty of Sony and all. I have seen Asus ROG provides international warranty along with adp.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I haven't heard a lot about the warranty of Sony and all. I have seen Asus ROG provides international warranty along with adp.

So shadow can you suggest me any good Asus laptops ? I have read in a forum that dell also provides international warranty...

$hadow

Geek in making
If I am not wrong you are talking about hp one which has 730m card. If it is so I will not suggest it better get z500 with 740m.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank you for your suggestion..
The laptop is a beast.. But I heard that its screen qualtiy not so good?

and It has intentional warranty?
And how is the gpu?
Can I run bf4 on ultra?

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Well regarding International warranty you have to ask lenovo
And gpu is good for running games on mid to high but regarding bf4 I think it can run it from low to high since bf4 looks to be more graphic demanding game. Since the recommended card is 660.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh.. So the best buy is now lenovo z500?.. I have seen international warranty on lenovo website.. so is lenovo z500 is best in 50k price range??

Top Bottom