Laptop for programming and gaming under 55k

Kinshuk K

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone
Here are my answers to the questionnaire
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
55000(Can be increased by a maximum of 2000) INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
It would be nice if i could get a 17" laptop within my price range. Otherwise, i Would settle with a 15' screen.
I dont have any weight considerations as i wont be carrying it around much.

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
I dont have any preference for any brand as long as the product is great

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Primarily, Programming- I would be compiling long programs written in c++, Visual c#, python and the likes, and would be running their respective IDE's
Design- I would be using Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Premier Pro
Mediocre Gaming - I play games from the NFS franchise, Counter Strike Global Offensive and Age of empires.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
The screen resolution must be atleast 1280 x 900

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
I live in a small town called Jamshedpur, so i would prefer buying online. I could even buy it locally if i get a good deal.
Correct me if i went wrong anywhere, as i am not much knowledgeable about laptops and computer hardware(this is going to be my first laptop)
Thanks in advance

$hadow

Geek in making
Try to find Samsung so4in. As far as the games you mention they can even run on without graphic card. But since you will be in designing needs you will be requiring a good graphic card and 650m is good. 17" is not on cards due to your low budget but still you are looking to spare another 2k so you can even check out so5in better display and a powerful processor. I think it is available around 58 or 59k locally in some places. By the way which big town is near your place.

OP
K

Kinshuk K

Well, jamshedpur is near ranchi, but, i will not be able to buy the laptop from there . i am ok buying it online....
Any more suggestions for the laptop?

OP
K

Kinshuk K

Yes, I have checked out these two and found that they are REALLY good at this price, I was just trying to know if there were any more similar options .... well thank you for the suggestion

$hadow

Geek in making
Yes, I have checked out these two and found that they are REALLY good at this price, I was just trying to know if there were any more similar options .... well thank you for the suggestion

They are actually the most vfm at this price point.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ well you can look for dell inspiron turbo series of laptops but mind you they are nowhere as powerful as S-04 or s-05.

Top Bottom