laptop audio, display drivers issue for Windows server 2003!

warrior047

In the zone
Hello mates,

I have the Dell inspiron 1440 model of 2009. I had vista all these days and didn't have any issues.

Now I had to install SAP for which I needed Windows server 2003 and got these installed. My problem is below:

The Mobo is Dell 0k138p (Intel Manufactured I guess!) and chipset is Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family. In the Dell site, there is no drivers for this Mobo for even XP! I got the network driver from realtek and got the network adapter working so that I have internet.

But for the Audio, it says no audio driver installed! In intel also, I couldn't find any working audio driver and currently there is no audio.
Even the display adapter drivers are badly installed as they are of vista as I had no other option.

Please help me in getting audio and the Mobo drivers for my laptop to get these working in Win server 2003 Enterprise x86?

titoforu

Right off the assembly line
your audio chip is manufactured by IDT (IDT - Integrated Device Technology - Homepage).
Try following links:
1. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
2. Download ECS 945GCT-M (V2.0) IDT High Definition Audio Driver 0.87 Driver for Windows 2K / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista - Softpedia
3. IDT High Definition Audio - WikiDrivers - Wiki-style resource and guide for device drivers
4. IDT High Definition Audio 6242 - WikiDrivers - Wiki-style resource and guide for device drivers
5. *downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=13706

And for graphics driver try intel.com bellow is the link.
1. IGM 4500

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
your audio chip is manufactured by IDT (IDT - Integrated Device Technology - Homepage).
Try following links:
1. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
2. Download ECS 945GCT-M (V2.0) IDT High Definition Audio Driver 0.87 Driver for Windows 2K / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista - Softpedia
3. IDT High Definition Audio - WikiDrivers - Wiki-style resource and guide for device drivers
4. IDT High Definition Audio 6242 - WikiDrivers - Wiki-style resource and guide for device drivers
5. *downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=13706

And for graphics driver try intel.com bellow is the link.
1. IGM 4500

Thank you..so should i go and try all of these or any one specific? this Mobo details can't be found anywhere officially, please let me knw?

Top Bottom