Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
anybody interested in inviting anyone to play Multiplayer games over LAN, post here.

using either Game's inbuilt LAN system or Hamachi Server

I'm having the following games.

=>NFS Porsche Unleashed :lol:
=>NFS Underground 2
=>Colin McRae 2005
=>F1 Challenge '99-'02

anyone interested, reply.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^dude, i m going to get BSNL connection, and wud love to play through Hamachi, since i stay in Kolkata. with speeds UPTO 2mbps, will there be any noticeable lags???

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the "ping" stuff is important here.

btw whats your PC config. if you've 512MB RAM (for the above mentioned games), then there wont be much lag (system performance wise).

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
got amd 64 3000+, 1gb ram, winxp sp2, msi 482 mobo, do i hafta add a video card? what abt battlefield 2142? will that run?

hash!!

________
cs 1.6, cs:s, ut2k4...
yeaaa they're old alright, but im a sucker for them.... they're pretty much the bestest multiplayer fps's for me... been wanting to try sumthn new tho...
add me on msn or create some group or whteva or some system wr ppl wanting to play can coordinate and connect via dedicated servers or even i could host... anybody game for this?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
s18000rpm said:
anybody interested in inviting anyone to play Multiplayer games over LAN, post here.

using either Game's inbuilt LAN system or Hamachi Server

I'm having the following games.

=>NFS Porsche Unleashed :lol:
=>NFS Underground 2
=>Colin McRae 2005
=>F1 Challenge '99-'02

anyone interested, reply.

All racing games , lol . Btw we can also play san andreas/vice city multiplayer, running over whole city killing/bike chases will be fun :D

btw , have you ever played NFS PU over lan , the game's multiplayer is faulty. Ihave played it, even on lan the game was laggy while the other games were running fine.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup, these are only games which can run with minimal LAG on my system.:D
never played NFS PU multiplayer, wont it play on 256 RAM without lag.

btw about GTA SA/VC multiplayer, can we set-up our own network or join in the present one from www.sa-mp.com

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
s18000rpm said:
yup, these are only games which can run with minimal LAG on my system.:D
never played NFS PU multiplayer, wont it play on 256 RAM without lag.

btw about GTA SA/VC multiplayer, can we set-up our own network or join in the present one from www.sa-mp.com

the lag has nothing to do with ur sys config , i have 1 gig ram and a 6600gt, but PU on lan lags ,almost unplayable , every person thinks he is first in the race until the race ends and the results are thrown, waste.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
blademast3r said:
what is ggclient ? does it allow u to play online games for free?
Check out *www.gg-game.com
GG-Client is totally free and it lets you play certain games online as if you are playing on LAN. It kinf of emulates a LAN environment. All you have to do is create an account, install the client, login, join a room and play.

Stalker

Padawan
maybe u guys shud try halo...... i play it on LAN & it's FUN :)
my favourite is gyrophobia....(or something...the last map)

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
ne one game for fifa07?? wats the minimum bandwidth(i mean minimum) that'll allow lag free gaming??
I'm on a 15 KBps down connection.. up i don't know

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
so who is ready for some halo action.

Stalker, pathiks,kaustav, me+ any more? Maps are big 8 ppl will be fun to play with.

Stalker

Padawan
tarey_g said:
Stalker, pathiks,kaustav, me+ any more? Maps are big 8 ppl will be fun to play with.

count me out dude, i'm on dial-up!!!
i've been waiting 4 my broadband since July..:mad::(
would love to play when & if i get broadband..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46895

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom