Laggy gaming on my hp 15 ba028ax

Kaucyk Roy

Right off the assembly line
Amd a8-7410 processor with amd radeon r5 2gb graphics 2.2 ghz. 8 gb ram. I am experiencing some bad lags on games like FIFA 15 (not because of slow internet), splinter cell Conviction, etc. Should I change my processor or the graphic card for better gaming? And also please suggest the configuration..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Amd a8-7410 processor with amd radeon r5 2gb graphics 2.2 ghz. 8 gb ram. I am experiencing some bad lags on games like FIFA 15 (not because of slow internet), splinter cell Conviction, etc. Should I change my processor or the graphic card for better gaming? And also please suggest the configuration..
Throw away that low end laptop. Fill the respective questionnaire for desktop or laptop purchase.

Last edited:

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
@Kaucyk Roy you can't change processor or graphics card in a laptop. Those are permanently soldered on the motherboard. You can only change hard drive and RAM, which is not going to help you out here.
Buy a new laptop, or preferably get a gaming desktop if portability is not your priority.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Throw away that low end laptop. Fill the respective questionnaire for desktop or laptop purchase.
I don't think that the laptop graphics or cpu is the problem. Fifa 15 can run on any potato hardware and splinter cell conviction is 7 years old.
So the problem is somewhere else.
Make sure there isn't any malware infection and maybe have to refresh the laptop by a fresh install of Windows.

Top Bottom