Kripaya Headphone Suggest Karein......:)

I...

• Total voters

FeNoX

Right off the assembly line
Iite, my budget is around 2,000 bucks and I need a headphone which is good at givin me the bass drums real hard (m a dance freak) and well, I dunno if it's possible to have da cake and eat it too , but if it does happen, it'd be great if that headphone also helps me clearly hear the many tiny little musical instruments that play in the background (which get lost in many sound devices hell bent on killin the bass alone).

It would be even better if anyone can suggest me anything upto 1,000 bucks too, if possible (money is God!) and yea, another major need...

The headphones should be ROBUST. I've seen products from International and Highly reputed brands break into pieces (even with fragile handling) within like months and I really don't wanna end up wid a do-it-yourself-headphone-kit :(

I hope my requirements are clear (might as well put em up onna matrimony site) so if possible please, please do help me out, God will surely give you a place in heaven for it! :)

Thanks A Ton! / Dhanyawaad !

\m/ \m/

OP
F

FeNoX

Right off the assembly line
Thanks! :)

Btw...can't we get circumaural (full size) headphones at that kinda budget ?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Thanks! :)

Btw...can't we get circumaural (full size) headphones at that kinda budget ?

Kripaya Dhann Dein....

Yes,
Sennheiser HD 201 <---Not recommended for you, very light-weight,user can even forget that was in on the head..comfort level are top notch...very bright sound...suitable for those who want detail/balanced music in this price....There was tight bass,not punchy.(Personal Experience)
Price:- 1300/- appx

Sennheiser HD 202 <--- For Bass heads...Not very comfortable, it need to get used too,when you familiar with it you are good to go.
Price: -1400/- appx.

Both are long cable...not ideal for outside use, though with 202 you get cable winder in the box.

If your budget is constant HD 202 is perfect for Dance Freak.

All Sen's headphone carried 2 Year International warranty...a very Well-Known German Brand for manufacturing High-end Headphones & Pro-Grade Audio stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Sorry didn't read your full post....If you strictly stays in 1k, I think you need to look for local brand.

Not sure though,Philips also make VFM full-size HP may come under 1k..Just wait for other's input.

Last edited:
Top Bottom